Recent content by db123189

1. db123189

Ouroboros "Merp" Island

Oh I had no idea actually I just came back to Entropia with barely a clue whats going on haha, but I strongly encourage if there is anyone that is doing WOF and wants a certain spawn to post here, as it stands I have a mixture for people wanting to do their missions.
  2. db123189

Ouroboros "Merp" Island

LA has been feed my friend! GL and Happy Hunting!
  3. db123189

Ouroboros "Merp" Island

Sorry everyone I haven't be able to maintain the LA for you all, my RL just took over and left me no room to do anything. As a reward for your patience spawns will be raised, so expect a ton of merp everywhere for the mean time as a treat. :) Hope that will go a long way in asisting you guys in...
  4. db123189

Selling: Selling Land Area : Ouroboros Island

After heaps of consideration I've decided that it's best I sell Ouroboros Island as I don't play the game nearly enough (about once every month for the past several months due to many RL commitments I've taken up). Considering the value I've invested into the game its not efficient if I'm not...
  5. db123189

Merp Merp Merp Event 1/2/14

Hey guys there will be an event on 1st February 21:00 - 22:00 @ Ouroboros Island Come hunt some low maturity Merp! Have fun and win some extra ped! Register in entropia and come along on the day. *Closest TP is Medusa Island TP. Ouroboros Island does not have repair or trade services, so...
  6. db123189

Ouroboros "Merp" Island

Adjustments made hopefully you will be seeing a lot lower maturity in a few hours.
  7. db123189

Ouroboros "Merp" Island

Sorry about that, the maturity decline has been going down slower than I thought. I'll make more adjusts.
  8. db123189

Question: What Merp maturity do you prefer?

Spawn Calender -Stalkers will continue from 1st - 13th January Spawn adjustment period 14-15th January -Young 16th January - 18th Febuary (Iron mission period for everyone with a lot to kill) -Old 19th Febuary - 31 March (experimental period to try out in order to cater for Bronze missions -...
  9. db123189

Ouroboros "Merp" Island

Still making slight evaluation of the situation, but stalkers will be kept until 13th January 2014. So far through my experiment youngs have served to be better with more people hunting. I do intend to cater for those doing Bronze missions, will try out Old maturity spawn from 19th Febuary when...
  10. db123189

Competition: 50 ped rewards for Merp Globals

As soon as I can get in contact with you! I have added you ingame so will arrange something as soon as I can.
  11. db123189

Merp Roulette!

12. gratzleroy

gratzleroy

13. db123189

Merp Roulette!

Hi Acro I will indeed be taking any results tracked by ET and those who get the global worth the number automatically entitled to the reward. I only recommend screenshots just incase the tracker for whatever reason misses your global and then it becomes a problem of proving that you did get a...
  14. db123189

Merp Roulette!

Please let me know if something is not clear or if you have any other questions, I am happy to clear up or answer all questions. In case you need an example, say theres the number 77, then in order to win the prize you need to get a global/hof worth 77 ped, which entitles you to the reward of...
  15. Merp roulette

Merp roulette

Back