Recent content by Dblood1

1. Dblood1

FYI: Stop Hunting with Air ships please.

Whats the point, MA do nothing. Its really wierd, in any other MMORPG that doesnt even involve real money you get banned for life, and in many cases character erased if cought cheating or using exploit, and here you get a little lock on your avatar and then its all good and forgotten.
  2. Dblood1

Discovery: Adj LR53

Very nice! big gz spiderman
  3. Dblood1

Who Thinks Loot Mechanics Is Fair???

It would be nice if it was so easy. Everyone loosing money adapt and cut their gameplay also their turnover. Then no one loose and we can all be one happy playerbase right? No the game needs deposits, and it need too feels like the "paying" customer getting value for their buck, alot say they...
  4. Dblood1

But thats not true, you can see clearly that the "loot-mechanism" isnt the same for all avatars.
  5. Dblood1

Exactly how it feels, hence why I dropped my daily playtime from 12h a day to 2 hours ^^ Oh as for the poll, I dunno really. I am not depositing anymore not until MA improve their communication and stop treating the playerbase as garbage, has not to do about the loot.
  6. Dblood1

Question: P2P trading in Entropia, How to make it better?

Well the orders on auction are usually a better offer then what the "traders" gives so, I rarely do P2P trade anymore. I dont think it can be improved in anyway, not technically.
  7. Dblood1

Question: What Does A Hunter Need to Have A Decent Chance On Breaking Even/Profiting?

Many many years with a p5a and some luck too loot a UL SIB gun. If you dont want to waste years then buy this: * Very good skills * Adj fap or higher * UL SIB gun (if not lvl80-90+ otherwise MM, IMP2870 etc) * Large Bankroll
  8. Dblood1

Nintendo Heavy Metal

As many others in the 80´s this console (Nintendo -8bit) was the main thing in the childhood and by being raised listening to heavy metal this forces needed to clash. Theres alot of this out there but it doesnt stop me. (You gotta do something creative when the loot sucks :) The mix isnt top...
  9. Dblood1

FYI: Mining is STILL BROKEN *somewhat*

I dont think this is a bug, I assume we will start pay more to get the material up
  10. Dblood1

11.10.2 Mining extractors still bugged

Really, for how long?
  11. Dblood1

my ore extractor suddenly pulls only 15 resource instead of 50 and speed decrease!

I agree with you at some point, this is dramatic but true skills should play much more role in mining then it has. -- Can you hunt every mob in game at level 15ish pistoleer = NO Can you mine every material at 15ish prospector = YES
  12. Dblood1

MA Official lets people test out space @Twin Peaks

Fuck space. Fix the bugs first :)
  13. Dblood1

What non-MMO games are you playing now?

BF2BC Magicka CoD: Black ops Borderlands Left for Dead and a few others
  14. Dblood1

MA to deny Compensation for Ore size bug?

I was stupid too mine so lost alot on this, I mine for 5-7k ped at least on daily basis.
  15. Dblood1

So... iam Noob Miner???

Hahaha this is insane
Back