Recent content by Deadlypeanut

1. D

Peanut's Bazaar Emerald Lakes 1st floor #2, Hunting gear and more

February 18th,2016- Lowered prices slightly on amps and added a pile of explosive ammo just cause I had it :P Ill keep explosive ammo in stock if it sells. Its the easiest thing in the game to craft.
  2. D

February 12th,2016- I'm back :D There are some major changes to the shop from now on. I will be focusing on just mining amps from now on. Most everything except an occasional weapon attachment will no longer be stocked. I updated the original post. I will refine it more in the future. If...
  3. D

Auction Bug

Problem still exists.. Im unable to sell to orders on auction, relogging does not fix it.
  4. D

March 30th,2015- Been awhile since my last update. Took a break after some bad extended crafting returns to return to a crafting system that is completely broken unless I want to sell mountains of explosive ammo. With the bad returns that borderlines on criminal :P and the state of the...
  5. D

Dec 1st,2014- Changing the way Im going to do damaged lvl 2s slightly from my previous post. From now on the minimum TT value will be 40 ped up to 99.99 ped, Also lowered the price on them slightly (currently at 104% at the time of this post) The rest of the mining amps are selling like hot...
  6. D

New message system bug with shop sales

This is getting ridiculous, not that it wasent ridiculous earlier, but holy crap wtf is wrong over at MA ? Its a simple system you broke and it would be a simple system to fix... but WTF ?! Its been how long my first post was in May and that was a month after the problem started , I revived my...
  7. D

Nov 14th,2014- I will now be adding my second hand crafts of Level 2 amps (the not full TT ones) They will at the very least be worth 20 ped TT up to 99.99 PED TT and will be priced below my full TT level 2s, im aiming for 1% give or take .5% below my full TT level 2s. In total that would put...
  8. D

Nov 9th,2014- Long due Update :P Haven't updated this post in a bit, the shop is defiantly not dead actually the extended breaks and seeing what sells best on a long term basis is interesting. It seems that my mining amps are very popular where my weapons are not, regardless of prices. I...
  9. D

August 10th,2014- Did a major repricing and restocking of mining amps- Currently I have 4 D-class amps , 1 level 2 amp, 6 level 3 amps and 2 level 4 amps. Restocked and/or added: Svempa S40s(L), Breer P1a(L), Geotrek Lp470 Manis(L), Herman ARK-27(L), Marcorp Kallous-3(L), MAKO Fal-1(L), Breer...
  10. D

oh that isnt a bad solution actually.. its backwards and id much rather have the real system but for a temporary ( for the love god it better be temporary ) solution it works, ill start doin that myself. Right now if basically conceded to the fact that my sales log is just done in # of items...
  11. D

Not sure what the rules are about resurrecting my own post but.... ITS STILL BROKEN It seems auction outbid updates work ( Some of the time ), shop sales still very broken Its been almost 3 months and this problem existed a good 1 and a half months before I posted the first comment. I think my...
  12. D

July 4th,2014- Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans Also with migration 2014 here I figured id comprise a list of all my hunting related gear currently available in the shop with there current prices as of today ( prices will change as the market moves ) all values are based on weekly MU...
  13. D

June 27th,2014- Did a major readjustment of almost all my prices both up and down.... mostly up honestly missed out on some steals gun prices are creeping up with migration coming and I wasnt around with graphics card problems to update em. Prices are still good I try and just stay on the...
  14. D

June 8th,2014- My graphics card decided to die on me :( so restocking will be a problem for the next 4-7 business days :P Good news is the shop was well stocked as of 2 days ago and who knows may be able to snipe a good deal cause I cant update prices :) I haven't tried launching the game in...
  15. D

Communication and Development Roadmap

So there planning a pokeman mini game within the game that includes a pokeman battle web app... Interesting...? Well at least there open and telling us what there planning all that stuff sounds good but personally none of it jumps out and screams holy crap awesome to me.. but its all...
Back