Recent content by deanie

1. D

Is the "Take a Breather" mission gun reward tradable?

Thanks for the answers, much appreciated Deanie.
  2. D

Is the "Take a Breather" mission gun reward tradable?

Just finished the Longtooth "Take a Breather mission" and there is a large selection fo guns to choose from. They are mostly high end weapons which will be some time before I can use them. Does anyone know if the gun reward is tradable? Thanks Deanie
  3. D

Basic to Mid level general store. Deer Mall Floor #1 Shop #3.

Reserved for further information. page 4
  4. D

Reserved for further information. page 3
  5. D

Reserved for further information. page 2
  6. D

I have a large quantity of items and stackables which I can add to the shop on request. Low TT items and stacks will have to be via direct trade as the shop only allows a +1 Ped minimum markup. A proper list will be posted here one day. - Various low level components - Can also make on request...
  7. D

Fruit, Stones and Skins

Thanks for the good advice Atrax. I have been collecting them for around 12 years... crafting them in the beginning but stopped due to a smller wallet and lots of ped tied up in the items (eg ~80kg/17 colours of paint and 9kg/29 vaireties of skins). Being a completionist I am still tempted to...
  8. D

Fruit, Stones and Skins

I have been collecting these for some time now. 1) If I want to sell or trade stones/skins is it best to convert them to textures or just leave them alone? Would most likely be selling them as a bundle. 2) Is there any reason not to turn fruit into bars? The BPs that use fruit do not look so...
  9. D

List last updated: Mon, October 14, 2019DescriptionQuantityTT(Ped) ArMatrix B-Amplifier 6P (L)12.00 ArMatrix B-Amplifier 6P (L)12.00 ArMatrix B-Amplifier 6P (L)12.00 ArMatrix BC-10 (L)25.00 ArMatrix BC-15 (L)35.00 ArMatrix BC-20 (L)45.00 ArMatrix BC-25 (L)55.00 ArMatrix BC-25 (L)55.00...
  10. D

Deer Mall Floor #1, Shop #3 Welcome to this great location. 300m SW of New Oxford TP, 165m N of Bilton towers TP. Enter the Mall, skirt the televator, third door on the left - check the window for gear as well. Thanks to all the drop-ins and regulars for their purchases :thumbup: Stock...
  11. D

New missions feedback

1. based on maturity 2. spread the skills - allows to switch chains and still get some reward 3. depends on distance/ease of access to mission giver 4. prefer some idea, does not need to be exact missions for faucervix, Drone, caudategus I would like to see a lot more iron missions, maybe even...
  12. D

Poll: Fewer tps yes or no

I vote no, and I can wipe my own rear, thanks. for what development or nerf reason were they removed? personally I see no valid reason but that does not mean there wasn't one. the lack of communication from the devs over changes like this have always been annoying and are poor for business. I...
  13. D

PED Flow Center Issue

After logging in multiple times since yesterday and Ped center not working for me and NO message on the game startup screen, I came to the forum and found the answer which was great, thankyou. It would have been nice for them to put a message up on the game loader as not all players visit the...
  14. D

Another New Person

It takes some a long time to pick what you have already, if ever. Older people often feel less need to rush than the younger ones and can enjoy the journey as well as the endpoints. Welcome Play smart and enjoy the journey.
  15. D

Question: Purchase advice needed - Calypso Land Deeds CLD or something else?

Personally I would go with the CLDs, but I am happy to "not play" when I am out of PEDs waiting for more CLD income. Ideally buying enough CLDs to cover your playstyle losses while cycling and maybe buying more when the big one comes. Tying up your PEDs for a nice return is good unless you want...
Back