Recent content by Deathifier

1. D

Selling: Selling Outback Land Area 05

Hi, I'm not running any events and whilst I have no plans to turn on the DNA at the moment I will keep your request in mind when I re-evaluate what to do with the area. Bye, Deathifier
  2. D

Selling: Sell: Mayhem Helmet, Harness, Arm Guards (M)

The items are no longer for sale, they'll be taking a trip to storage for a while longer :) - Deathifier
  3. D

Selling: Selling: Unique Roman Ram Purifier Prototype

The item is no longer for sale, it'll be taking a trip to storage for a while longer :) - Deathifier
  4. D

Selling: Selling Outback Land Area 05

The area is no longer for sale and I'll be taking a look at what, if anything, I'll do with it in the near future. - Deathifier
  5. D

It's tier 0.9 and I don't have a pic available at the moment. - Deathifier
  6. D

Is there a need for a Maffoid Land Area spawn for the Iron Challenge missions?

Hi Community, With the introduction of Iron Challenge missions on Maffoid I'd like feedback from the community regarding the suitability of the spawns provided by Planet Calypso (including the new ones added in update 2013.3) for completing the mission chain. I am considering re-activating...
  7. D

how long it is your withdrawals of time?

You can check out this thread for some recent timings. At present you're looking at a good 50+ business days, more if there is even the slightest problem in the process. - Deathifier
  8. D

FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

A recently processed withdrawal of mine took 63 business days, or nearly 3 months exactly. - Deathifier
  9. D

Withdrawal time

You can check out this thread for some recent timings. At present you're looking at a good 50+ business days, more if there is even the slightest problem in the process. - Deathifier
  10. D

~17k PED. - Deathifier
  11. D

Selling: Sell: 6 Piece Eon Armour Suit (M)

Suit is still available. - Deathifier
  12. D

Selling: Sell: Vain Foot Guards (F)

Still have these available. - Deathifier
  13. D

Still considering selling the item. - Deathifier
  14. D

Selling: Sell: Various Signs and Ad Screen

Sold a few, still plenty available. - Deathifier
  15. D

Selling: Sell: Malachai Ash (M)