Recent content by DeathSythe

1. D

Shadows Wake..

thx all.. well we passed the society startup trial with flying colours... we had already enough members with the time come for the end of trial time limit.. Onix.. My Game Name Is:- Duo "DeathSythe" Maxwell You Would Normally Find Me Arround Pheonix Healing People... And Cursing The Mobs While...
  2. D

Comment by 'DeathSythe' in media 'Welcome To My world'

lol I Think It's a Good Screen Shot Of PE.. Considering It's My First.. lol :lift:
  3. Welcome To My world

Welcome To My world

Welcome To My World
  4. D

Deposit Question

MA Should Enable Us To Pay By Paypal.. I Don't Trust Middle Men No Offence.. But Paypal Was Designed And Created By E-Bay.. And I've Been Using Them Years.. i Have Like Over £700 On My Paypal Account Ready For The Day We Can Use Paypal On PE Without Using MiddleMen That Take a Percentage...
  5. D

Project Entropia on BBCs website again

I Remember waking up to This.. BBC1 Showed it On the news on TV This Morning... i Remember Thinking... I PLAY THAT GAME!!! i Just Hope The Servers can Hope with the future ammount of players about to join..... ;) trust me i'm spreading the word.. lol
  6. D

Orange suit

shame they don't have a decent TT value then... ;)
  7. DeathSythe Sig

DeathSythe Sig

Shadows Wake society Sig
  8. D

Words from Marco

thx i'll try that...
  9. D

Shadows Wake..

Shadows Wake Is Actively Seeking Members.. About the Society:- After Several Successful Sweat/Hunting Parties That I Put Together. i Was Asked Why Don't I Start a Society Based On What i created.. And So On The 5th November 2005 Shadows Wake Took Shape.. S~W Is Currently Based Arround...
  10. D

Words from Marco

london england as a matter of fact..
  11. D

Words from Marco

stats it's a professional gaming computer... and it cost me loads.. Dual T3 Internet connection 2gb Ram additional 1024Mb Extended Ram Dual Cpu Motherboard Both Cpu's are 3.2ghz both Chips are intel P4's 2X Seagate 500gb Sata II HDD's OS:- Windows XP Anything else you want?? :laugh: this is...
  12. D

Passive ftp connectin failed?

i managed to download after 2 days of trying.. something about a passive ftp problem/server full and all that stuff.. it might be as simple as your folder it is might be set to read only.. i found that i had that problem after i downloaded the update.. for somereason it set my Pe folder to read...
  13. D

Concept Art Cars

lol i'd be happy with one of those hover-riders in atlantis...
  14. D

Words from Marco

mhmmm I Agree With madhoax on this One Unfortunately.. when i joined there was a group of 7 that joined because it looked like a good game.. but with the crashes they have left.. i am the last.. and even the crashes are starting to test my limits.. some days i might not have a crash all...
  15. D

How MindArk will manage to surpass itself?

.. *starts saving..* hey i got a year..
Back