Recent content by delcour

1. D

FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

Commited Just for info I got it committed today from a transfer from 31/7 so about 42-43days. I did send some pretty shitty support cases don't know if this helped but for me seemed to do the trick. I sent one every day over the 40days stipulated. Wont be in my bank until Monday but I'm as...
  2. D

Here you go sissi Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Withdrawals are usually completed within 40 business days; however, due to an unusually high work load, there is a delay with our withdrawal process. Please rest assured that we are working to fix this and withdrawals will be committed as soon...
  3. D

crap I'm at 41 days and just got an answer from support saying high volumes blah blah blah cant tell you when it will be made blah blah blah. 40 Days + Christ what other company needs that long if they do it by hand and are 40 days behind the game hire more ppl. Del
  4. D

Selling: Oxof t5.4

Sold pls close thread
  5. D

bump it up for a monday
  6. D

Daily Bump:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  7. D

bump-bump-bump
  8. D

Daily Bump
  9. D

MAX DMG with BBC - 268 with a A106 DMG/SEC 83.71
  10. D

Got a couple of offers with trades but really looking for ped. Great pk/hunting weapon Keep the offers comming
  11. D

BUMP IT UP:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  12. D

Daily bumpetybump
  13. D

BUMP:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  14. D

Due to no contact from the person who promised to buy this I put this back up for sale. Great PK/Hunting SIB weapon wish I didn't have to sell it. MaxDmg 268 with BBC DMG/SEC 83.71 with a A106 Tiers 93, 61, 67, 109, 48 +36500 +38500 BO PM me here with offers Cheers Del...
  15. D

Selling: Ml45 t3.4

Sold pls close thread
Back