Recent content by delerium

1. delerium

Ethereal Armor: Barely There, Protection Everywhere

An idea from 2009 :rolleyes: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?145992-kevlar-suit
  2. delerium

FYI: Project Nostalgia

logged in after a long time just to give you +rep for this
  3. delerium

Uber: ASI TEN Edition

subscribing :laugh:
  4. delerium

Planet Project Entropia !!

Ive just had some time for the story.. :D After years of hiding, Dr. Niels Barton was manufacturing a device in his secret laboratory which should never get into the hands of anyone. After completing the project, he and his team, for safety reasons, decided to transfer the newly created device...
  5. delerium

The Biggest Bug in History of EU?

LMAO! nice one :laugh: ...anyway enough CSI for you today Mr. detective Grissom :D There is nothing to hide about those funny pics. It was only one of McCormick's jokes. Together we made a lot of this-or-that jokes and i helped him many times with his funny videos. :) Btw: please read THIS...
  6. delerium

Locked accounts

Only to inform you all - the bug which i knew about was completely different from this one and does not exist anymore. As i see from those attached screenshots there is something to do with 0.00 TT value on amps and "my thing" has nothing to do with this and again was fixed a long time ago. So i...
  7. delerium

<???>

he drove away :(
  8. delerium

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time in Entropia... ...you got hof after you extracted your finds from mining
  9. delerium

Best Trailer Ever

time for new video contest MA :)
  10. delerium

1st TV program : OLA42TV

ah... merci walker :p
  11. delerium

Russian Helicopter ingame YAY !

we are virtually living in the future, colonizing planets, manipulate space by teleporting and we are still driving vehicles on oil :yay: ahh... the concept
  12. delerium

Future EU mission system + ranks

hope not ..or yes. no. yes? :tongue2:
  13. delerium

@Hanne (maybe FPC): how to really tell a story

:thumbup: but ..too good to be real
  14. delerium

Depositing is a Good Thing !

yes people! .. start depositing and become green! wait.. :scratch2:
Back