Recent content by delver

1. D

Stage 2 Puzzle

MA may have put in the wait time to encourage people to work on missions, or do something instead of standing around Camp Icarus waiting for the hour to be up.
  2. D

(L) armor with 60% critical buff

Maybe the fairest thing MA could do is have certain mobs now damage EST?
  3. D

Help: Maffoid heads not dropping

if you are in a team, you cannot loot the heads
  4. D

Unlimited armor drops - What mob drops what?

I looted Gremlin harness M UL on 10/22 from a Bristlehog young
  5. D

FYI: Multiple Accounts Scammer Alert

A lending system is basically already in place. I let a new player borrow my VTOL, when he was done I pressed the recall all vehicles button. This could be applied to other loaned items.
  6. D

Lag explanation?

I Failed at image inserting :(
  7. D

Lag explanation?

Lag explanation The first image shows all planets unchecked just before I logged in. The second one shows how much was downloaded during 3 hours of play. The third shows all new content was gone when I went to relogged in.
  8. dounload problem

dounload problem

9. dounload problem

dounload problem

10. dounload problem

dounload problem

11. D

Lag explanation?

I am still downloading about 200 megabytes of unwanted and un saveable per hour of planet content I do not want. How can I turn this off? Everything but planet Calypso is unchecked. This is costing me $15 a day.
  12. D

Lag explanation?

Yes for VU I go into town and DL at a coffee shop wifi. I was able to play for years on dial up, but the VUs took nearly a week to DL.
  13. D

Lag explanation?

True MJ, but if everyone does not have the whole game downloaded because they don't have those areas checked, then large amounts of MAs bandwith is being used to do so. I live far from a city and can only use a phone as a modem. It sucks, but beats dial up.
  14. D

Lag explanation?

I am on a limited gigabyte plan. this week I found out I have used 6 gigabytes over my 10 for the month. I have all the planets but calypso unchecked in my dynamic content download folder. Last night I noticed that all the unchecked planets are being downloaded. For example Arkadia went from 85%...
  15. D

Sonic Squid

Icco found these SE from treasure island riverside TP @ 39881-50508. I went there yesterday and shot some. They are very deep, close to the bottom and it is dark there. Hard to see. Can someone update entropidia with these coords?
Back