1. D

Buying: T: Your CLD for AUD

prices updated to: CLD: 1985 ped AUD: 73.1 ped
  2. D

Selling: T/S: AUD for CLD(or ped)

price update to: CLD: 1985 ped AUD: 73.1 ped
  3. D

Buying: T: Your CLD for AUD

Looking to buy CLD with half of my AUD. I have 1000 available and am selecting price points based on the center point of highest order and lowest offer to be updated as I log on: CLD: 1985 ped AUD: 73.1 ped 1985/73.1 = 27.1 AUD per CLD -please Demie work SOLD OUT
  4. D

Selling: T/S: AUD for CLD(or ped)

I am looking to trade half of my AUD for CLD, selling 1000 in total AUD price will be discounted 1% per 200 AUD purchased. Will also accept peds. Prices are the center point of highest order and lowest offer to be updated as I log on: CLD: 1985 ped AUD: 73.1 ped 1985/73.1 = 27.1 AUD per CLD...
  5. D

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Register me - please demie work
  6. D

Visualizing Skills - Mapping Skills to a spiral

I don't get it, is this saying you should put 150m between each drop?
  7. D

Selling: Ares Ring Improved

Sold, thread can be closed
  8. D

Selling: Ares Ring Improved

Want to sell my Ares Ring Improved: 8% reload speed increase 0.6% crit chance increase 8% crit damage increase Willing to accept an Aeglic Ring Modified ring at 250 peds as partial payment SB:500 BO:600 Bid in increments of 10 peds, auction ends 48 hours after final bid or when the buyout is...
  9. D

The Butterfly Effect

I think I can understand what you are saying. One option would be that the "spiral" takes a shape similar to a natural log spiral, but that would condense more claims near origin which seems opposite to what you are claiming. The other is that the angle of the spiral to the radius approaches...
  10. D

Selling: Empty Skill Implant

current bid 930%
  11. D

Final bump, it sells in the next 10 hours or something like that, I'll confirm when I log on later today to see when the clock strikes zero.
  12. D

Low level healing service during migration

This is one of about 5 things I'm coming back to Caly for this weekend. Was wondering if a 1% loot share might be considered to much if I wanted to try skilling bioregenesis. Another interesting thing would be if having an inefficient healer would actually increase your loot since they would be...
  13. D

It will end 0:0:0 universe time on the ninth, with the same rules as eu, so if you get sniped last minute you will have 5 minutes to counter bid. You can bid in comments or by pm and I will post it in comments. I don't have any official bids yet, just hashing out some values on items people...
  14. D

Going to bump daily now that auction is in final days, I think I'll also give fixed values I'll trade AUD and CLD at when I get home later. For those that don't know, ESI are selling in the 1100% range or close to it right now
  15. D

Mob Bouncer or Mob Grinder?

I usually hunt below my level everyday and when the loot is good I'll go hit a bigger mob. So I bounce in an opposite way. For example, the other day I looted 5 rubios, 2 skilldeks, and a chikara pistol in maybe 20 minutes on shoggoth. Popped up to kill yog and in 3 kills had an 80 ped global...
Back