Recent content by demonic

1. D

What I found on the ground

found a marber at the back of a biodome hidden half in a tree!
  2. D

VU 11.0 Teaser (http://www.mmorpgstar.tv/)

Classic...!:yay::yay::yay::yay:
  3. D

Version Update 10.0.10

Oh well guess its PS3 time for then next hour or so...
  4. D

What does SGA REALLY stand for?

superubers get all the good stuff
  5. D

To all people that are constantly crashing

Have you tried reducing the res you use and the quality of the graphics? I have a computer more than capable of running on high settings at my monitors highest res. This is all good but i found that this causes the game to run slow when opening up storage or inventory and also when useing the...
  6. D

Radar Jammer to the people

How about ion storms like in C&C tibirium sun where the storm wipes out the radar? This would make things really intresting. Emagine running through say the ruins of hades with no safetys no radar and lots of buildings for ppl to hide in.
  7. D

What does all the mumbo jumbo mean?

I started off with a comodor vic20 then the 64. Loaded games that came on a tape. First disk was on the amstrad I had jet set willy 2. I use to spend weeks pottering about trying to find all the rooms. Then came the birth of the 16 bit computer in the atari st and the amiga. I had both but soon...
  8. D

'antique' opalo?

all you want it for is to sell and make cash...or to say look i was here when the apollo looked like this...we don't need an anteque tt wepon.. Just my opinion
  9. D

Hill climbing poll!!! (VU 10.0 ultimate super thread!)

I actually kinda like it...it makes the game a little bit more intreating... It would be boring if it was all flat and uniform. Once the tp chips come back into the game it will make life better.... this hills are only a problem as you have to run around at the moment.
  10. D

Huge Towns - All empty - Nothing to do

UV10 ate my peds, everytime i long i start in another town, can run for 5 mins only to pingpong back to the tp, land in water under the tp, when i change from fap to gun my first shot goes off into space, quite often it crashes just as im about to loot a mob and by the time i get back on its...
  11. D

FYI: VU10 suggestions and fixes i want to see

do i have to pick one? why can't I ask for all problems and the such fixed...Ooooh i forgot it took them 2 years to get this far right...
  12. D

Laser now green and

my marber is pink....sorta strange really.....maybe its affected my the amp you use also. and my karma killer is a blue white with what looks like lightining round it. what i dont like is swiming around under land areas
  13. D

Help: Feffoid location VU10

they live between ageis mound and the outpost to the west of it.
  14. D

Question: What is M.A. scared of?

The problem with the likes of second life and Twinity is there only a visual socal network. Theres nothing to do in the game. Now I don't know about you but if i wanted to go out and talk to someone, buy a sony tv, go to my house filled with named brands and sit on my ikea sofa with the missing...
  15. D

i used to love pk.....

yup with the way the hunting system works now (like a real fps) it make PvP more intresting...I hope they introduce an area where the redar doesn't work and you can hide in buildings...just enagine bean able to really sniper people from a cover location...useing your skill as apose to using the...
Back