Recent content by Dergin Skellig

1. Dergin Skellig

No Rest for the Weary

(Previous episode: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279509-Waking-up-after-five-years-of-CryoSleep ) After waking up from a long CryoSleep and feeling disoriented, lost, and confused in a changed new world, Reynard was starting to get a grip on his situation and...
  2. CryoSleep 3

CryoSleep 3

new adventures after cryosleep
  3. CryoSleep 2

CryoSleep 2

new adventures after cryosleep
  4. Dergin Skellig

IEN Channel NEEDS YOU! (Independent Entropia News)

help I, as you might have surmised from my return story which was featured on the 8th November edition, enjoy writing. If you ever need an interesting take on an otherwise mundane story or just help writing something up, I can be of service. Regards, Reynard Cunningfox
  5. Dergin Skellig

Entropia Universe 15.6.0 Release Notes

I remember that some guns used to bug out the sound a bit, mostly those with 60+ shots per minute. I'm not sure if there maybe is some limitation with having the sound go off more than every half second, but yeah I've noticed that I only hear every second shot on my quicker gun since I got back.
  6. Dergin Skellig

Waking up after five years of CryoSleep

Thanks Thanks JC! As usual, you've been a big help in helping me figure out all the new stuff that's come along during my absence.
  7. Dergin Skellig

Waking up after five years of CryoSleep

Reynard was confused. It was like waking up in a dark room after a midday nap. He didn’t know if it was morning or night, but more importantly he didn’t know where he was. He checked his system’s chronometer to find out he had been gone almost exactly five years. Five years in CryoSleep! No...
  8. Angelic Grit 58 PED

Angelic Grit 58 PED

9. Dergin Skellig

Server Downtime For Release

Fog I think they will probably reintroduce this type of fog to the area. It was really unique, and not as hard on the lower-end computers people might be using. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?38999-Fog-d&pp=10
  10. Dergin Skellig

Question: Fog in Entropia

I was told there is some cool Fog in Entropia. Where would I find this?
  11. Fog in Entropia

Fog in Entropia

Foggy day in Entropia
  12. Dergin Skellig

Achievement: 10 years ingame.

Congratz bud! Looks like some great times were had! My creation was 8-30-2005 so I celebrated with some champagne and Argentinian beef. I'm quite private so never really got to know a lot of people outside my soc, but it's been a great decade! My first day here I met a guy who took me to...
  13. Dergin Skellig

Olith's lost ticket event-- 100 ped reward

Looks like fun! John Teacher Capital also hosted a great "Find my lost sword" event about 8 years back. (was it sword? Dang I'm getting old)
  14. Dergin Skellig

Anyone having trouble with Windows 10 and Entropia ?

Does Fraps still work on Win 8.1 and Win 10 machines? The last Fraps I saw was from 2011 or something, and it said up to Win 7.
  15. Dergin Skellig

FYI: I wanna do bad things with you

My only complaint is that you've never online when I am. I usually click my low markup stuff into manufacturing skills, and then anything 105% or higher I try to find a buyer. If nothing, I check Auction orders, or I hang onto it. It's piling up now, and I never seem to find buyers around...
Back