Recent content by desg90

1. desg90

Planet Calypso - Population origins

I dwell near New Oxford and Hades City, but that's 'cuz I like the cosmopolitan background. I don't think all Mexicans would do the same, though. As I see it, Spanish speakers (Iberian and Latinoamerican) are pretty much everywhere. :silly2:
  2. The Magic Of Publicity (true)

The Magic Of Publicity (true)

Just a little thing I did while I couldn't sleep.
  3. The Magic Of Publicity (lies)

The Magic Of Publicity (lies)

Just a little thing I did while I couldn't sleep.
  4. desg90

Motörhead Competition: Event 1 & 2

I think it'd be much more graceful to buy the tickets online. Either way, they cost money now. :rolleyes:
  5. desg90

Motörhead Competition: Event 1 & 2

I agree completely. The prizes weren't just a worthless bunch of bites. They were VIP concert tickets! With hotel included and all! They could have treated those things with a bit more respect. Or at least, demand the use of brains there. It was an event for newbies. That doesn't necessarily...
  6. desg90

FYI: Body sculpting - at NO COST!

Thanks for the sculpting! :D
  7. desg90

BUMP for you! By the way, is the doctor in? :D
  8. desg90

Excite me!

Well, there was a costume party at CND. And Boorums were back for a brief period of time. Links will take you to YouTube. I recomend you watch in high-def. ;)
  9. desg90

Change is in the air

Yes, I can feel the change. Though, I have mixed feelings. I'm happy about the huge D change in the government but I'm very sad about the sudden death of the Mexican Government Secretary (vice president). His plane crashed just an hour ago in Mexico City not too far from my school. :( Sorry...
  10. desg90

Signatures for the Entropians. ^__^

You've been yet another victim of Bork's unnecessarily long messages! :laugh: Take all the time you need. I know I was overly specific. ;)
  11. desg90

Signatures for the Entropians. ^__^

Holly Cow! Mine's next! :yay: About the description I sent you... Would you prefer a pic of my avatar or do you think you could work with a Boorum's? Or maybe both? This picture here left me with a certain artistic itch. Maybe you can sort it out? I'm curious about what you could actually...
  12. desg90

EU phrases . . . your favorites!!!

This was said by Marco and I have interpreted thus: EU is dynamic. -- > Tight, tight TIGHT, TIGHTER! Ah... the Egg! -- > Ah, Beer... no, I will behave. I will change my sig soon. X-D
  13. desg90

Oxford Bank in Auction

May I point out that this is NOT a bank? It's a PAWNSHOP. It didn't go bankrupt. It ran out of money and the owner out of interest. But, I think she's pushing too hard on the bids. It is obvious that she doesn't know the Entropian player base. Above 100k bidders become cautious. Why not...
  14. desg90

Wow, your kindness is unheard of. But, I discovered your evil plot! You want to gain skills without our knowledge! We'll be too busy being happy about our virtual looks that we will not even notice we've been used! :laugh: BTW, I'll be dropping sometime this week. And you can skill on me...
  15. desg90

PINK's Slayoween Saturday

Video time! :D I recommend you go to YouTube and watch in High Quality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZm9ZI9L0YM Sorry it took so long. YouTube was uploading it at snail's pace.
Back