Recent content by Dextar

1. Dextar

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Hi all, How goes it? Are we Billionaires yet? Dex :cool:
  2. Dextar

Sunday Bordom Bumpage... Dex :cool:
  3. Dextar

All Aboard the Fund Train, next stop, MONEY! Dex :cool:
  4. Dextar

This internet thing is really something don't you think? I think it will catch on someday! ;)
  5. Dextar

OK I'll send ya 1200 if its more let me know if I sent too much just toss it in the kitty.
  6. Dextar

OK is it the EFD exchange rate only or both added together and other complicated Non-Dextar-Dummy-Talk Mathematical Langugae Terms?
  7. Dextar

What would be the purchase price for 1000 Shares? And Hi all! Dex :cool:
  8. Dextar

Woot Nihilist! More Money BUMPAGE! Dex :cool:
  9. Dextar

Hey all, Still not back to the game (very tired) . Anyhow Cheers all and Bump this up. Dex :cool:
  10. Dextar

Hey all, I've been out of touch due to sickness and Doctor visits and tests and new Meds etc. Been a sucky New Year so far. But I think this dang flu has given up at least, so maybe we can get back to normal around home here. I haven't even logged into the game since the Holidays, gonna...
  11. Dextar

Happy New Year All Dex :cool:
  12. Dextar

EU sure has bad rep....

Yep, a 250lb. Rapist would much rather have as a target a 125lb. Female who has no gun. A 125lb. female who is armed and has trained with the weapon is not a victim instead she is capable of dealing lethal force to the biggest meanest of any would be attackers. Good or Bad, its a fact, Guns...
  13. Dextar

WOOHOO Merry-Christmas-mo' money-in-my-stocking BUMP! Merry Christmas Fellow Shareholders! Dex :cool:
  14. Dextar

Question: Cheating in Mayhem?

The rules are ambiguous and leave the idea that it is a solo event. Like I said up thread to me the support aspect makes it even more interesting and fun But if players don't see these threads and deposit big to hunt solo and afterward realize they were up against organized team efforts they are...
  15. Dextar

Question: Cheating in Mayhem?

Yes but see this one is easy for MA. Three little words. Support Teams allowed. Hopefully the word will get around but there will still be confusion because so far no official position on such pertaining to this competition is posted anywhere I can find. Dex :cool:
Back