Recent content by dilly

1. dilly

Selling: Full set of 5Bs

The Jarhead and 6A's have both sold. Still the 5Bs for sale. TT+310 BO or best offer!
  2. dilly

BO has been offered on the Jarhead and 6A's - sale pending
  3. dilly

Thanks :) I'm going to add a BO of TT+1000, but If there are no further bids in the next 7 days it's yours!
  4. dilly

As stated in the title: Still for sale: Full set of 5Bs BO TT+310 ----------------------------------------------------- - Jarhead (M) all pieces are tier 0.99, I just never bothered to tier up. Carabok (camo) texture all over. Set TT is 379. Lets start the bidding at TT+800 BO TT+1000...
  5. dilly

Selling: HL12 (UL) Tier 8.1

I'm pleased (but also quite sad) to announce that the HL12 is SOLD :yay::( Congratulations to the lucky buyer!
  6. dilly

The bumping continues: Current TT is around the 500 ped mark (I'm still using it regularly). SB +9K BO +10K
  7. dilly

New even lower price. I'm really just looking to get this sold now. SB +9k BO +10k
  8. dilly

Thanks for the clear up, Serica. Bump!
  9. dilly

<removed> I thought I was pretty clear about not wanting anymore price posts sullying my sales thread...
  10. dilly

I'll be going travelling at the end of July, for an undefined period of time, which is the only reason I'm selling the HL12 at all. I won't be selling it for any less, so it can either sell, or this one-of-a-kind gun can sit in this inactive players inventory, possibly for years :laugh: SB...
  11. dilly

Bump bumpbump
  12. dilly

Bump bumpbump
  13. dilly

Bump bumpbump
  14. dilly

Bump bumpbump