Recent content by DIMSOT

1. Entropia 2023-04-24 19.46.49.jpg

Entropia 2023-04-24 19.46.49.jpg

why MA?
  2. DIMSOT

Still not able to install/patch

i found this on the forum https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/159334-side-side-configuration-error-7.html and guess what....... problem solved for one more time someone from the forum (wody this time) GIVE A SOLUTION THAT THE HEAVILY PAID MA PROGRAMMERS CANT GIVE
  3. DIMSOT

Still not able to install/patch

i get the same message and i dont have a f....ing clue to what have to do This days u must be a guru to play this game ***edit*** i found that in the system log "Microsoft.VC80.MFC,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50727.4053" "...
  4. DIMSOT

Losing connection roughly every 6 to 10 mins

I have the same problem fo 2-3 months now i send several suport cases and try almost everything i know but still nothing the most times i play less than 5 mins and my record is 30 mins i thought that i only had this problem and was something wrong on my pc/rooter etc but now i see that...
  5. DIMSOT

Instant login crash

hi sorry for the off topic what progrms u use to see the frames per sec in the games sorry if itis a stuid Q but i never had the need to do that before till now.....
  6. DIMSOT

Thorifoid not looting

propably to all me happens with a few atrox
  7. DIMSOT

No more "No Loot" coming soon!

when u spend 10 peds to kill a mob (and that goes on with many mobs is no big diff in money if u get 0 or 15 pecs the problem is psycological and u want to break the keybord so is 5 ~ 90 euro more decay
  8. DIMSOT

No more "No Loot" coming soon!

what is worse to kill a ........lets say atrox old alpha and get a no loot message or get 15 pecs in oils
  9. DIMSOT

What is wrong with you ppl

Yes go out and kill a cat mature or a mouse domi (this goes with your last words (cheers and with a small sense of humour :)
  10. DIMSOT

Scylla

1 gave 210 ped global i was there and watch it live
  11. DIMSOT

Scylla

Stats Look at the Stats of this creature!!!! 4523 stamina lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Scylla Stats

Scylla Stats

scylla stats
  13. DIMSOT

Help: what should i do to my amps?

just dont do it if u do u ll kill all your peds :handgun: PEDS
  14. DIMSOT

Help me choose a name for my Newspaper

No looters Daily
Back