Recent content by Dion Red Strike

1. Dion Red Strike

PERMANENT Calypso Land Area Deeds PRICECHECK

What he said is the truth. Many years ago, we heard of new planets coming, and the question was in regards to land area owners. New planets have come, and calypso is still very populated. With new travel system, it's sort of a hassle to go from A to B now. Will make new players stay where...
  2. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Viking (M) all 7 parts +4e & 5d

sold 10 characters
  3. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Viking (M) all 7 parts +4e & 5d

This is a set deal, selling everything or nothing NOTE: I only have six 5d's 38 Armor Plating Mark.4E (L) 1 0.77 PED Viking Gloves (M) (749) 39 Armor Plating Mark.4E (L) 1 8.55 PED Viking Arm Guards (M) (747) 40 Armor Plating Mark.4E (L) 1 15.42 PED Viking Foot Guards (M) (748) 41 Armor...
  4. Dion Red Strike

Customer Support - Where's my people?

I prefer live voices to a computer screen.. especially with as much money as I have spent ;) Meh, the issue was resolved, 7 hours later. There was this one time, at a convention, when I used the wrong GC to try to login, and couldn 't get it unstuck.... I made a quick call to Sweden, the...
  5. Dion Red Strike

Customer Support - Where's my people?

I used to be able to make a quick call to Sweden and get a live body in tech support for random issues... maybe they got tired of me... maybe my Skype internet connection blows today.. but anyhow, I can't get anyone from tech support on the phone to answer a simple question.... wtf... I miss...
  6. Dion Red Strike

Any pregold players still playing?

again, nice dead thread revival
  7. Dion Red Strike

Is It Wrong to just Play..

what she said
  8. Dion Red Strike

Wave Events Locations and Information

So the mythical feff wave is not active then? :~(
  9. Dion Red Strike

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

with the recent addition of coords on the radar, have you considered just hooking the action to drop a bomb/probe, and adding the system time as the time/date stamp?
  10. Dion Red Strike

Account Blocked ... Im crying...

It has been the experience of many PE players, err EU players, that using an exploit, and being caught often results in a temporary lock. This lock is often dealt quickly and with no explanation. One of the oldest locks I recall was the worm hole to CND exploit by the infamous Noggin (hiya Nog...
  11. Dion Red Strike

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Ido, great idea, I have been thinking about doing this for about 5 years, just never took the time to bother with it, +rep for trying ;) 1) What programming language are you using to do this? 2) Can you share the 'basic' source, so as you ensure no password grabbing/key logger sorta stuff...
  12. Dion Red Strike

Rare Test-Server Footage (Project Entropia)

spot on again mate
  13. Dion Red Strike

Celebrity Avatar NEVERDIE Banished to Virtual World Prison

it was Ohio lol (+2 years ago, as far as I recall)
  14. Dion Red Strike

Is It Wrong to just Play..

+rep to OP To answer those that complain it costs too much, in very simple terms; 1) Cost is averaged out per hours of use, play less spend less 2) Do dumb shit, you WILL spend more money (see drive a Pruis or drive a 59 Caddy, which uses more gas?) 3) It is in no way shape of form a lottery...
  15. Dion Red Strike

Fun or Profit?

And that's the way I taught you if I recall ;) A good mentor teaches the fun vs profit principles :D
Back