Recent content by Diosa

1. D

Too many think this game is just about gambling.

I'm leaving, cya in a few days.
  2. D

Ppl don't need my bankroll if they stick to smaller monsters and smaller guns. play smart.
  3. D

Thanks for your concerns, I'm going to do my runs shorter yes. I don't think that it's too far fetched, Help the community to get a better understanding and reassure them that they're not being taken advantage of. if this makes more ppl play the game and more ppl deposit it'll be funnier for all...
  4. D

Yes u did! MA has access to all of our money so they can just use that to make even more money, there's no need for them to take the money from the playerbase so why would they. They'd be the only losers in the end.
  5. D

Sure, if I'd gotten the 13.3k hof 8h into my run it would've proven my point to some degree ;) You'd still need results from more runs and from others but it'd still be a start. it's just that everything got upside down this time and I started by hitting something good and then after that point...
  6. D

I'd have to say no. I'm not crafting EP for the MU, I'm just looking for the bump to show ppl that it's not about gambling and that u will get your money back. I was not really refering to crafting in perticular when talking about MU it was just generally how the market in EU works or how you...
  7. D

no in fact this is what I was trying to show, lol. I just suck at explaining. tyvm for your reply. but if you take this into account plus the MU on everything you've looted up to that point it's a huge bump. it won't show as much in crafting but it does show alot from hunting and probalby from...
  8. D

This part here I explained a bit poorly and combined with my screenshots it got even more confusing. The game is balanced and over a longer time you can not get more out then you put in. profit always comes from the MU. I've hit big when I've been down but the MU has always kept the downcurve to...
  9. D

I have yet to be proven wrong.
  10. D

It did indeed not turn out as intended. I was going to be at the point I am now with a big loss and get it back but after a big profit in the 2 first hours I just couldnt loose enough. 10 hours was too short. I'm not wondering why ppl think the thread is funny, I myself think it is quite funny...
  11. D

You guys can speculate all you want, I think it's pretty lame but you do what you have to do to make you feel better. I'll continue crafting and showing you my results when I come back. I have two appointments tomorrow and gonna see if I can make a third. I'm "written" in one city and living in...
  12. 10 hour crafting run

10 hour crafting run

10 hour crafting run
  13. 10 hour crafting run

10 hour crafting run

10 hour crafting run
  14. D

I know, I just don't have time though, I gotta go away for a few days but when I get back I'll continue.
  15. D

ok so I'll post some screenies tomorrow, I hit big in the start and it only went downhill from there. the video turned out to be a "why u shouldnt keep on going after hitting something" instead of I'll show to you that you'll break even if you keep going long enough :P after 2 hours I were...
Back