Recent content by Dirk Rand

1. Dirk Rand

Announcing the RavenJade & Fishface show

The living before the dead. F before R. Fish before Vampires So why not "The Fish and Raven Show" :wtg:
  2. Dirk Rand

Question: Heal Chip Intervals--How do they work?

From my experience it is more like the : Min Heal + Max Heal / 2. I rarely get a max heal out of a chip that is maxed.
  3. Dirk Rand

Happy Spawn Day

Happy Spawn Day
  4. Dirk Rand

Happy Spawn Day

Happy Spawn Day
  5. Dirk Rand

Multiple charges

When this has happenedto me, MA has put the money back into my bank account
  6. Dirk Rand

Soliciting Vehicle Feedback for a Special Project

1 - What do you like about vehicles? They are fun and give you an opportunity to see more of Calypso than TPing everywhere 2 - What don't you like about vehicles? They seem to cause lagg especially when alot are spawned at the same place. People's driving - driving through populated areas...
  7. Dirk Rand

Sweat camp are not a parking

Actually, vehicles do block mind force healing which is line of sight. Many times I have politely asked people to move their vehciles when they park in front of me while I am healing but usually I am either ignored or have some smart ass comment made. It has come to the point I no longer enjoy...
  8. Dirk Rand

Selling: Full Emine set M

Start Bid met
  9. Dirk Rand

Gratz for making the front page : )

Gratz for making the front page : )
  10. Dirk Rand

Question: Items in apartments

same here. Looks like their fix for stacking messed up things that are suppose to let thing be put on them - tables, shelves, displays etc :mad: Kind makes it hard to put things in my shop. I have already sent in a Support Case but have not received an answer.
  11. Dirk Rand

Help: Looking for an owner of EWE EP-41 Military

What he said :lolup:
  12. Dirk Rand

Where have you been?

Where have you been?
  13. Dirk Rand

I got scammed in my own society!

You wanted scammers
  14. Dirk Rand

Question: MindForce Healing changed/Poll

I have no problem with the lower healing while moving since there is no need to concntratre beforehand and the ME used has no MU. I do not have any cool down period on my heal chip, just the recharge time. I am upset by the reduction in range. This has more of an effect in my healing than...
  15. Dirk Rand

Paranoid or just missing something (?)

With the implemetation of TPing after VU10 an implant was not needed. The need of an implant is just not bing implemented again.
Back