Recent content by djomen

1. djomen

Content Release 2011.1

enough to make up for the old ones that are leaving?
  2. djomen

Mind Arc, Stop being greedy plz.

that switch is actually on the front of your computer, dude honestly... its the best way to stop crummy loots is to stop playing the thing for a few days everytime i go to a different game, my loots are awsome! ... in that other game ofc
  3. djomen

Question: about omegaton amplifiers

i agree and imo a new player shouldtnt be messing with amps or plates till they kinda know whats going on anyway than i would alos have to say that the a101 is no longer a noobie item but rather a luxury item for the up an coming mid range player that wants the most out of his gear and isnt...
  4. djomen

Reputation Rankings & User Titles

should also edit it cause this is no longer "EF"
  5. djomen

Entropia Universe 11.6.0 Release Notes

although this is a pretty good patch and deffenatly stuff that will benifit my play time and such,... but im about to get some ppl orginized to see if we can get some legal action on these lost systems that ppl have payed alot of money to skill up on .... oh yah.. an i want the money back for...
  6. djomen

Entropia Universe 11.5.5 Release Notes

wish they could have brought back the noob club too in this little patch
  7. djomen

Entropia Universe 11.5.4 Release Notes

i always thought that noob club looked evil... im going to miss mine
  8. djomen

So Are You As Excited As I Am?

Here's an idea I just had that would be pretty neat. They could make a tree that has display properties so that way we can decorate them ourselves with stuff like guns and explosive ammo.
  9. djomen

11.5.0 bugs

Ahh-hahahahahahaha so true
  10. djomen

This needs to be changed

i second this motion and add a ditto
  11. djomen

More house for all!!!

perhaps some (cheaper and smaller than apartment) estates would make the game more interesting.. something in the 150, 200 ped range so anyone who wants, can have a little piece of entropia to decorate.. which could also help the nearly dead furnature market
  12. djomen

Let's record a YouTube response.

spot on observation
  13. djomen

Wish List for Vehicles

skins for sure
  14. djomen

Oil Rig - The Newbies Dream

i use to go there regularly (solo) as a noob, but lately theres too many spiders and im too cheap to play with decoys
  15. djomen

New Trading Hub

new oxford
Back