Recent content by Dlinno

1. D

Christmas ring 2016

Hey. People say interesting and useful information. Read, but opinion about the sale of such rings do not listen. lie I first opened the Summer Ring 2016. I have a lot of things intelligent and useful to say. The truth is many people would buy less 20k. He sold much more expensive. There are a...
  2. D

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Please register me register for event sign me up pls Segrey Dlinnoyx Shivalin
  3. D

Halloween Mayhem 2016

boxes worth buying \\ open after 13:50 server time or 16:50. Before this time, anything of high value not in box :yup::dunce:
  4. D

Selling: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush Tier 2.9 !!!

What writes Mishgan writes Mishgan. I described to the public yet another side of your "moral" life If we are all people with high morals and morality. Followers community should know the situation from all sides.
  5. D

Personally, I have Andy stole 400 ped. On false information for beginners. While the more experienced players are not pointed to an obvious mistake and I changed tactics Do I have to it pritenzii? No, I put on a dick Andi. And often, I advise beginners that they do not lose money, so they do...
  6. D

as a thief? Andy is such a problem here. Probably, pay attention, he probably had a profit from the sale of depth min enhancer. A lot of material about the enhancer and production was at its old site. Than the current situation in the game. Because of this, many people in the community RUS lost...
  7. D

You all will be fine. Good Hof and towers =) a long time ago I played Ultima Online. I was pumped thief. I killed all of the market square. I could not find. Very high skill and cool stuff. I paid for it, so I did not rob in opredlenie time. Server Administration official even asked to go on...
  8. D

I beg me to understand and forgive. my English is bad. The KGB, where I worked for many years, was not allowed to learn the language of the enemy. I only have school program. I write like I think in Russian. = ( I bought at the beginning of the year 500 PED alternative ingot. MU 115% at 130%...
  9. D

Personally, I have no complaints about Andy. but Russian community were. Until he sold his site, asked him many times to correct outdated data. To say where he sent all the proposals? Hundreds of new players receive outdated information. Confused. PED lost. Maybe it's karma Andy back? In the...
  10. D

you sold through an auction purse. After receiving the money from the seller. Then suddenly it turns out that there were some money. You begin to swing right If the money were, you must return them probably. According to the law and common sense Only then the law has not been violated...
  11. D

squirrels-hysteric. to many for game I know Mishgunok Mishgun Dimention an excellent mentor for their students, helped many players in the game. Buying finder under the law Yesterday, I accidentally sent in TT 250 PED Gold Ingots. Not enough sleep someone explain to me that there is no...
  12. D

Selling: Selling Summer ring 2016

congratulations. I just ring sold 2 days ago
  13. D

Thank all for help. ring sold. topic can be closed. Special thanks to Evey
  14. D

Sales. It took one lucky
Back