Male
Entropia Gender
Male
Entropia Address
Resident of Platinum towers in TI City, 8th floor apt C
NotePad
EyE
scammer

Lurek Kolo Kwasnica - ex relics member (scammer)
Li Liliane Ka
Zwierzak Daro GD

2014.09.06 Replaced sig quote [QUOTE=Doer;3186431]Sigh. Really? Regen nanobots? You're really going to make us pay for what you took away?[/QUOTE] with [QUOTE=narfi;3288140]Everything but friendships is clutter ;)[/QUOTE]. Still feel strongly about the nerfing/nickel-and-diming issue represented in the former quote/thread.

My signature remains what it has been for a year now on account of i can't cut it down a little without cutting it down a lot due to changes in the sig policy. My apologies for anything out of date or misleading in its cruftiness. :D

___As of July 2007___
After 17 months on Calypso while naturally skilling 5.3k handgun, 5.7k rifle, and 1k of most melee weapons:

Solo globals (not including HOFs):
132 hunting (on mobs from ambus to warriors)
6 mining (oil, lyst, oil, oil, belk, melchi)
6 crafting (5 on transparencies, 1 on simple conductors)

HOFs:
1 hunting ~500 ped Estophyl provider
1 mining 285 ped Zn (my first global)
2 crafting 230 ped settler shins, ~300 ped mannel shoes

Best single loot: powerful heal chip from bery provider (sold for +650 i believe)
Best weapons looted: marber bravo x3, Justi 2 x4, Ep-38 x1, axe 2x0 x1

Complete male armor sets looted:
pixie
goblin
gnome
gremlin

Old sigs/quotes:

[quote][b]Morat[/b]: It's not playing cards any more it's pulling a handle.[/quote]

[quote=Hurrikane;562484]The object here is to create and populate a fantasy world. All I ask is, who ordered the wankers?[/quote]

[QUOTE=AlphaGeek;741331]3. For the robots to return. We'll show 'em that their nuts are threaded and removable![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=David|MindArk;1213269]I do not see the necessity to inform our participants on every decision we make.
I wanted this ambassador area for event ambassadors past, present and future to discuss and pass on their unique experiences on working the Entropia Universe exhibition stand.

David[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Acronoid;1294439]btw, no I don't tailor or craft, I'm more afraid of the crafting machine then a falx dominant. [/QUOTE]

Signature

[wrap=right]http://tinyurl.com/6vhhph5
[/wrap]
Champion of reason, unraveler of MA's mysteries...forever n00ber
[wrap=left][/wrap]Myth busters: Evade/Defense Skills Weapon damage Armor decay Unlocking Skills Weapon attachments
Other esoterica: My Story Luck Project Entropia: what's in a name? More bang

narfi;3288140 said:
Everything but friendships is clutter ;)
Back