Recent content by Doer

1. Doer

Entropia Universe 15.18.1 Release Notes

It's the fifteenth anniversary. Obviously it will be ten gallon hats all around, duh. :cowboy:
  2. Doer

Server Downtime for Release

Mwahahahhahahaha resistance is futile Bring back tant plateau! #tantplateauwillriseagain
  3. Doer

Server Downtime for Release

zomg it's a tantillion iron mission! :eyecrazy:
  4. Doer

HoF: 2.7k Neconu + 5k Event win

Gratz! :yay:
  5. Doer

FYI: Dear Mindark

I've been craving Swedish meatballs and lingonberry sauce for weeks. Thanks for taunting me. Also, very on point.
  6. Doer

Letter from the CEO

For the love of Lootius don't #&@* with the camera again! There are at least 500 things i could name that would bring better development yields than messing with the camera. Of all the retarded reasons to spend resources to finally bring players to HQ for feedback... Sigh Anyway, welcome...
  7. Doer

Question: How much Evade i need to hunt bigger mobs without Armor & Heal equipment?

This isn't even recent. I was trying to test out a unique weapon from the THING tt years ago on punies and a group of several of them would kill me eventually, easy enough, with over level 30 evader. Now if the regen rate had been left alone (it used to be a fraction of your health (1/20th i...
  8. Doer

Selling: Overcharged Omegaton A204

DeepBump iBO
  9. Doer

Question: How much Evade i need to hunt bigger mobs without Armor & Heal equipment?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?54181-Defense-Skills-OR-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-Evade-but-were-too-lazy-to-search-for
  10. Doer

R.I.P. Stephen Hawking

May you ever rule the holodeck poker circuit
  11. Doer

Update 15.15.7.3 postponed!

Lol i thought maybe just maybe it was some Rx gimmick but no it's just SNAFU
  12. Doer

Bump my Pewpew
  13. Doer

I've souped up old betsy but she's been with me since 2005. I don't hunt enough to be worth keeping her, and when i do go big i want to use a bigger amp (without an imk2 i can). I'm looking for PEDs or ideally PEDs and a tricked-out A105 or A106. Valuing at 11k. Feel free to value your own...
  14. Doer

Doer's brain blows up

:( Hope things get better for you soon Eli! I loved those underwear hunts especially the falyx That soundtrack was so incredible! Perfect match for the game at the time. ETA: Listening through it i think some of these pre-date my PE time. But that first one really brings back memories.
  15. Doer

Doer's brain blows up

Thanks for the well wishes all. Dammit my head hurts when i laugh don't do that!
Back