Recent content by Domina

1. Domina

Ff dar9300 sga

Which one? I see one in PEAuction sold on August 8th for +6760. A search on EF for M71A1 doesn't turn up anything like that... Just curious. ;)
  2. Domina

Internal Error with this avatar

Same boat. :scratch2: Got around a decompression error by downloading on a different computer, then copying the files over on a USB drive. Now I'm here. Next? Edit - Win XP, HD4890, X3 720BE OC'd to 3.4GHZ, ASUS M4A78T-E, 3GB RAM.
  3. Domina

Whos Had Enough Of All The Drama Queens Bitching About VU

I have followed all of the steps for resolving a decompression error when installing the new VU. I'm stuck at the moment with nothing new to try. My computer is much better than yours. CAPS is not cruise control for cool. :silly2:
  4. Domina

Selling: Hl8 ul

BO met - sale pending.
  5. Domina

Wow - lots of interest for a gun in a game that's down at the moment. :) Best offers so far - 15K+ a ninja jacket that should sell for 6K. Full Emine+ 10K. And a straight PED offer of TT+15K. BO is TT+16K. This ain't gonna last... :) I'm in San Diego for the next 3 days. I'll be online but...
  6. Domina

Up we go - some offers close to BO, not quite there yet.
  7. Domina

Last chance to take delivery before the update. I'll be on all day... :)
  8. Domina

A few interesting items have been offered in trade. PEDs please. :)
  9. Domina

Here's a chance to hit the ground running when the new VU launches. :yay: Priced to sell quick at TT+16K BO Current TT is right at 6K. :wtg: At this time, I'm interested in PEDs only.
  10. Domina

Good or Bad time to buy...

Tired of looking at the same shit after after hour. The game got stagnant and new content was sorely lacking. An update was long overdue... Sure - the stock market has been very generous so far this year. ;) You can always pull your PED back out down the road - that's the beauty of this game...
  11. Domina

Good or Bad time to buy...

If MA/FPC does even a mediocre job of publicizing the new VU, we'll get a pretty good influx of new players. We should see "some" new unlimited item drops, it is doubtful they'll drop with the frequency to keep up with demand, though. It would be suicidal for MA to flood the game with new...
  12. Domina

Has MA finally lost it??

If implementing changes requested by a majority of your player base that positively affect gameplay and the general satisfaction of your customers = reacting to whiners then yeah, you’ve pretty much got it surrounded. :)
  13. Domina

Has MA finally lost it??

Almost everyone in the game would prefer this. Unfortunately MA has developed a pretty consistent reputation for ignoring their customers feedback and sticking to their own agenda - which costs them customers and $$$ in the long run. MA could learn a lot from a company like Blizzard that...
  14. Domina

What are middle-range UL SIB guns really worth?

It's just possible you can pick something up when the price crashes and panic selling ensues (economic meltdown IRL and in game), and then sell it for even money or a profit many months later. As the global economy improves, Summer vacations wrap up, and CE2 launches, there is a very real...
  15. Domina

I’m bored.

I was getting bored so I respecced as a healer... A good healer with lots of resilience is tons of fun on a PVP battleground. :)
Back