2. D

Selling: Shadow Harnes (L) M

Bump.........................
  3. D

Bump.........................
  4. D

Manic Miner event

Annyune know howmanny items r alreddy found?
  5. D

Bad loot phases

Perhaps somune alreddy brought this up i did not read the whole thread what somtimes seems to work fore me is switching from hunting to mining or to difrend kind of mining somtimimes it dusend work at al and i just keep losinf money :)
  6. D

Buuuuuummmmmmp
  7. D

Almost ful tt (140,88 out of 153) Sel at 10% under montly markup:560% (788,92 ped) or place a bid if i like it il sel :)
  8. D

Selling: 8k Burkitte and 5k Nissit

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmp
  9. D

Yet an other bump
  10. D

Late bump :D
  11. D

hoi i have this verry nice skilling stak gathering dust fore a while nou 8040 burkite @ 800000% = 640,= ped 5000 Nissit @ 500000% = 250,= ped At this price you can pick it up in my friends shop[ window in Twin Peak MAll Shop 2 flore 3 (last shop on the right comming from elevator) Dont...
  12. D

EU World Boxing Championships 2009, sponsored by FPC

Np m8 as it was you would proly have kicked my ass i could not seem to get a proper fight going eighter lac of consentration or poor conection i duno i just hope wen we meet its all better :)
  13. D

Mentors

wel this is alreddy hapening with the old system as wel i did not meen to render that imposible how you can make abuse imposible is a complete difrend discusion. imo people r resorsful and therer wil always be gaps but thanks fore your inpput annyway :)
  14. D

Mentors

- rep fore you dude lol joke id say its a valueble asaet of the game they cant put to much eford in it to get it right and becouse my wonderful idea of a question list has been over looked i think i take the opertunity to bring it under atention unce again so the deciple upon his graduation...
  15. D

About Natural Stones

Perhaps this is why? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bug-reports/167576-invisible-rocks.html
Back