Recent content by Dorki

1. D

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

I would not say no to a bug that would make me ATH o_O
  2. D

Umph, I forgot it was already the maintenance day ... again. :coffee::whistle::coffee:
  3. D

All Ancient Greece shares sold ?

Might be a bug or they just expired. They were still there on Monday. Maybe it is just some weird crap with Entropia Exchange getting sh*tfaced while celebrating the end of 2020 and removing them by accident during a drunken blackout. edit: typo
  4. D

It says tomorrow, but there was a system warning right now. Why is the game going down now in the evening? reason for edit: typo edit2: nvm, heard the most likely reason in game from socmates. Funny that my first thoughts went to some asshats exploiting Mayhem once again ... even before I...
  5. D

News: Server Downtime for Patch

The wheel does not move Hamster is gasping for air tiny paws lie motionless
  6. D

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Leaves rustle in the wind Dorki is speechless Patch is charging at me
  7. D

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

This may a bit off topic, but I have been unable to take a :poop: today.
  8. D

Things that never happens, but again ...

GZ, that is one heck of a beautiful tower. Btw, why do I always think of yellow snow whenever I see yellow crystal?
  9. D

Server Downtime for Release

I can smell a tower brewing. Think I will fly to Caly in the morning and gank my pedcard trying to locate that mythical post-VU tower.
  10. D

I did not log in today because...

I did not log in yesterday, because I just continued my session from the day before doing some cheap AFK crafting.
  11. D

Disturbance notice: Maintenance period

Dorki thinks Bertha drank too much and lost a few days somewhere :dunce:
  12. D

Yog Pet Buff Issue

Unfair to punish participants who directly on indirectly profited from the bug? They cheated and did not deserve those prizes whether they did it knowingly or not. At the minimum those prizes should be taken away from them.:dunce:
  13. D

Entropia Universe 17.2.2 Release Notes

Great job fixing the servers guys :yay::dunce: ... by turning them off randomly??? :smoke: :duh:
  14. D

Server Downtime for Release

Dorki had a comment in mind when he read this, but he did not want to come off as too much of a creep ... :ahh: :handjob: I do not expect anything special out of the VU though, besides bugs. The most likely reason for my ere... uhum... excitement is the coffee I just downed. :eyecrazy:
  15. D

Entropia Universe 17.1 Release Notes

:lolup: sounds reasonable. :lolup:
Back