1. dougkush

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Mangula Many Conqua
  2. dougkush

Uber: 12.5k Atrox Old

Gratz! It's about time :yay:
  3. dougkush

(Agility Log) Danimal's 89 Agility to 100 Agility in 3 Months Time

I must admit, I was still in bed avoiding the inevitable fate of going to work. This is the tread I wanted! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?20274-Lets-Track-Agility-Shall-We&highlight=
  4. dougkush

(Agility Log) Danimal's 89 Agility to 100 Agility in 3 Months Time

I remembered watching an agility log that Stryker made after the attribute nerf that took place a long time ago to go from 94 to 95 agility. Might give you some ideas. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?82092-94-Agility-Tracking-to-95&highlight= Goodluck :)
  5. dougkush

Question: Any1 doing tier upgrade services?

I have had Auktuma tier my high cost items at no cost but he has not been on for some time.
  6. dougkush

Mission Rewards Rebalancing Update

They are probably non-tradeable in the spirit of attributes which are non-chippable.
  7. dougkush

RGA : Submissions thread

8. longu RGA #3

longu RGA #3

9. dougkush

10. entry 2 - longu

entry 2 - longu

11. dougkush

Developer-Notes--2

*slightly off topic I have the same sentiments as you in a way about eco counting, but the thought that lead me to this belief was tiering. It seems that cost to tier is a function of eco and not the destructive force of the weapon. Take for instance mkVME, tier 3 is 1.1k peds while a DOA...
  12. dougkush

heres one.
  13. entry 1

entry 1

14. dougkush

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Mangula Many Conqua
  15. dougkush

Calypso Land Deed Update

50% of PP Gross Revenue = 25% of Calypso Revenue Think it as 50% goes to MA then 50% goes to PP but with CLD the PP gave up 50% of their own stake giving 25%. Therefore 50% of PP gross revenue, not 50% of calypso.
Back