Recent content by Downfall

1. Downfall

Cannot edit item

Is anyone still maintaining the code? This error shouldn't be too hard to fix (just need to surround the column name with backticks).
  2. Downfall

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I T4

Reserved for 3 days.
  3. Downfall

Still selling, price lowered.
  4. Downfall

Selling CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I tier 4.4 Remaining tier rates: 67, 96, 98, 65, 58, 71 Price: TT + 18.5k (TT is 208 PED), not an auction, no item trades Entropedia SOLD
  5. Downfall

Bulk changes to Entropedia - discussion

I'm usually all for the "innocent until proven guilty" but I don't think this is the case. I might try to write to him if I find a way without using expletives :laugh: And yes, a couple of pages you can undo but 16 is a bit too much.
  6. Downfall

Isis LR63 Unlimited Tier 5

My vote is for +25-30k. Assassin + Dante 57.7 dps - selling for around +20k LR63 + A106 58.4 dps Eco is not that great, to get good dps you need a pricey amp (a204). Two things that work in this gun favor are 1) laser weapons are usually worth more for some reason and 2) there are no new laser...
  7. Downfall

Bulk changes to Entropedia - discussion

And now we have a user (hikro) who goes through the loot tables and updates to the last VU everything that requires a single button click (i.e. neither rare, extremely rare, nor event). This includes items that no longer drop – old L MF chips and components (scanning sensors, target assessment...
  8. Downfall

Question: What qualifies an item for the "Rare Item" HoF list?

I looted 7 Angel (L) parts after the 14.1: helmet, harness, gloves, thigh and shin – no globals, arms – 1 global (before 14.1.1), 1 not (after 14.1.1).
  9. Downfall

Selling: Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful (UL)

New unlimited weapons (usually) have the same eco as their limited counterparts. I was the one who filled the ammo use based on what's displayed in the auction orders. However, the info window seems to be bugged, for example, it shows some values as NaN. It'd be nice to see an actual screenshot...
  10. Downfall

PC: Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful (UL)

I'd say +30-35k. You're confusing Boneshatter (which has no UL version) with Slugstorm.
  11. Vanguard 9k

Vanguard 9k

12. Downfall

EBN: Meteorites

They also spawn east of Ashi among the vanguards.
  13. Downfall

Entropia Universe 14.1.1 Release Notes

It seems that L angel arms no longer trigger a rare item global. This was very annoying and I'm glad it has been changed.
  14. Downfall

TEN Items?

Found the source: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2013/01/30/Entropia-Turns-TEN.xml MF chips are not planet-specific. Spirit Mk.II is.
Back