Recent content by DracoRex

1. D

Looking for a mentor... sort of...

Hey all, :) As the title says, I'm looking for a new mentor. :wise: However, the thing is that I have already graduated under someone else's watch (a great mentor btw) but unfortunately, my previous mentor has quit the game and wont be returning. :( I am looking for a new "mentor" since...
  2. D

Selling: Tons of (L) Guns

Free Bump! :yay: Great Prices and Quick Trades! Recommended.:wtg:
  3. D

President of Virtual Reality

Still got no idea what this present position is supposed to do... :eyecrazy: Anyone willing to explain? :wise:
  4. D

Buying: King Kong Blood

Just curious, what is this used for? :P
  5. D

Selling: Beginner Mining Equipment and CDF Scout Armor Set (M)

Hi, I'm selling CDF Scout Armor Set (M) as the title says. Mining Equipment: SOLD CDF Scout Armor Set (M) - Full TT. Selling all items a good amount below MU. Add me to discuss price. Draco.
  6. D

Pay What You Want Healing Services!

:yay: B.U.M.P. :yay:
  7. D

What do you play EU for?

Ahaha. :lolup: Thanks for the answers guys. Interesting opinions on the game for sure ;P.
  8. D

What do you play EU for?

Ahahah. Agreed.
  9. D

What do you play EU for?

Aha! Smart Answer. I have to agree with you.
  10. D

What do you play EU for?

I see. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Appreciate it.
  11. D

Pay What You Want Healing Services!

Hey guys, I'm starting a new healing service where :eyecrazy: YOU PAY WHAT YOU WANT! :eyecrazy: I'll be using a Maxed Vivo S10 or anything you provide. I am currently a Level 5 Paramedic (almost 6!). :yay: You can pay for only decay (which I will let you know) or you can pay me as you feel...
  12. D

What do you play EU for?

Hello Fellow Entropians! I was just curious so I made this poll... What do you play EU for? :confused: :wtg: For profit, fun, both or something else entirely? :eyecrazy: Let me know in the comments! Draco. :beerchug:
Back