Recent content by Duif Dove Votan

1. D

100 Globs=800 PED! High MU Mobs + chance to win a CLD.

Need to add another level please, 125 Globals = 10 Ped each ?
  2. D

100 Globs=800 PED! High MU Mobs + chance to win a CLD.

How often do you update scores ?
  3. D

Selling: Selling: Liakon (F) Armor set UL

I am selling my complete Liakon (F) armour set (All parts are Tier 2,9 or higher) Taking Bids from 2500 Ped, Bids open for 2 weeks (obviously, highest wins, unless someone beats you to the 3K mark) Buy Out will be 3000 Ped. PM in game [Duif Dove Votan] Link to armor parts and pics...
  4. D

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

At first sight I think it is bonkers and dog fecal matter, new interface resembles console or VR gaming, and it is pretty annoying, frustrating and requires more actions from the user to achieve the same effect (more wear and tear on mouse & keyboard) ! A lot of effort has gone into changing...
  5. D

Beta Testing Entropia Shop Directory

Look forward to this including Arkadian Shops. When it becomes available for Arkadia, please post on the Ark forum too.
  6. D

Hunting tips / guide for new and intermediate players.

Links below to my hunting profession tips, these are based on Arkadia, but the principles apply and work on all planets. Dove's Hunting Tips Part 1: Intro and Equipment. Dove's Hunting Tips Part 2: Selecting the right Mob Dove's Hunting Tips Part 3: The Hunt, The Loot and Sales. Dove's...
  7. D

Selling: Upgrade your Loudmouth: Galaxy 12V Gel Batteries

Hi do you still have 52 of these ? I need them to do just what you said above :p Duif Dove Votan
Back