Recent content by DuncanS

1. DuncanS

the REAL profession level for maxing items (weapons)

Would be lovely, thanks Witte. :) @jenny Actually, I don't even buy weapons these days :) OFC everybody should double-check the info. But sometimes newbies don't, sometimes people are to eager. Sometimes you can forget or whatever. The point is that this info really should be more "visible" :)...
  2. DuncanS

Last time I checked, 25% of 20 was 5 :) Or maybe it's 25% of level at which SIB starts? :) I've been using Entropedia for a long, long time and haven't really seen anything about items maxed at SIB+25%. I don't say that it's not out there, but WHERE is that information anyway? You mind showing...
  3. DuncanS

I'm 100% sure you guys are right with the high-level-super-sweet weapons (that they have no data on entropedia because almost nobody uses them, and if they do, they don't brag about it on the site) However, what we really need is to check what's up with whole maxing the weapon thing. I'll soon...
  4. DuncanS

I'm not sure you understand what I mean. The thing is that on the site it's said that EnKnuckles are maxed at level 5. That is correct for SIBs, (Hit Ability, Critical Hit Ability and Damage) but maxing out SIB does NOT mean that you have maxed out the weapon because you don't reach max Attacks...
  5. DuncanS

As you can see from the screenie - no, my Dmg Brawler is not lvl 5. It's about lvl 8 or sth like that. Will check it later if you need precise data.
  6. DuncanS

EU World Boxing Championships - Draw, Results and Schedule

Sorry, but I couldn't help to notice :) Cyc = tit in Polish ^^ Anyways, I can't promise anything, cause Lilly's my first opponent :) GL to all!
  7. DuncanS

I probably could add a column myself but wanna consult with people before altering anything :) I might check it later, because now I have lots of exams to take care of, but it will be going through my mind, I'm sure. Like I said many times on EF, MA has some favorite formulas they apply to...
  8. DuncanS

Entropedia states that TT fist (Castorian EnKnuckles-A) is maxed at level 5. That's correct. Partially. Yes, at level 5 (Brawler) you do max: damage interval, hit ability, critical hit ability. At this point SIB no longer works. However, you still haven't got attacks per minute maxed. I...
  9. TT First at Brawler levels (HIT = 5, DMG = 8)

TT First at Brawler levels (HIT = 5, DMG = 8)

It's obvious, that it's NOT maxed at level 5. Of course SIB is available till 5th level, but it AIN'T maxed at that point.
  10. DuncanS

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/microsoft/ht/snippingtool.htm - how to take screenshots using Vista/7 tool http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm - capturing screenshots in any Windows appears Vista/7 have blocked programs from taking screenshots, because many people...
  11. DuncanS

If Oleg's OK with it then... I'd like to announce unofficial warmup between 10:00 and 12:00 MA time at Billy's Spaceship Afterworld, both Saturday and Sunday. People who do not particiapte are also welcome. You OK with that Oleg? EDIT: Oleg approved, so let's roll :)
  12. DuncanS

Forum Transition: Status Update

Bottom of the page: 1. shouldn't there be a background in "bookmarks" section? 2. Contact us, privacy, ToS, portal etc. links are NOT clearly visible at all. Besides, there's waaay too much space between blocks (menu, menu2, banner, header etc.) it's a waste of place and time for scrolling...
  13. DuncanS

Forum Transition: Status Update

First of all, some icons are not displayed (add rep, report post, multi-quote) EDIT: visible now. Second of all, I wonder if anyone can explain on thing to me. EF was NOT about calypso. It was about in-game mechanics, blueprints, hofs, chats and first of all - PLAYERS. So what are you...
  14. DuncanS

Uber fighters (221+ HP) needed for EU World Boxing Championships!

it was a rethorical question :) but still I wonder why he wrote it :P
  15. DuncanS

Uber fighters (221+ HP) needed for EU World Boxing Championships!

I thought that fists can be tiered, they just can't be enhanced, am I right? I mean that they can have tier > 0.0 but no enhancer in it. 983?! :eek: Is it really possible? :P
Back