Recent content by "Dutch"

1. D

L wep question

still get skill without bonus :)
  2. D

How do I rid myself of a "lacking" mentor.

I wish i could ditch mine, litterally the day i couldnt anymore was the same day he started sucking :(
  3. D

Why not share mobs?

I was sweating a mob just last night, 5 attempts and nothing, i wasnt near done. 2 people came up and sweat it while i was and my next try it was dry. Rude rude rude. If i want to group, you will know, because i will ask. At least ask me if i mind, i will most likely say no, i dont mind, just...
  4. D

Just a simple reminder for noobs...

if i want a team i would be in one, if they want to share then ask. they would just take my car without asking, just simple kindness.
  5. D

Just a simple reminder for noobs...

it irritates me when someone sweats my mobs i am sweating too, very rude indeed and just plain annoying. It isnt like running a little further to get a mob will kill you. I am a noob and even I know from other games it is just plain bad in taste.
  6. D

Sword or gun?

OK, you all confuse the noob so bad :) But let me guess from what i read. Gun is better then sword, sword if you want to, but gun is better. right? And someone gave me a gun, it is that Jester1 D everyone says sucks, should i sell and get something else?
  7. D

Sword or gun?

I am new :) and I have a gun, but would it be so awful to use a sword? I know i would get hit more, but no ammo right? and I like swords, I think it would fit me better, any feed back on some pros and cons of the sword over a gun?
  8. D

Noob Question

uh, i got this working you can stop debating over the amount of clicks now :laugh:
  9. D

Noob Question

oh i did and the only one to answer told me i had to deposite money in the game to have the function.
  10. D

Noob Question

Is there an easy way to switch from sweating to shooting a creature? I keep having to re-equip my weapon.
  11. D

skills/abilities?

that i did not know, see, i learn so much by asking nonstupid questions :)
  12. D

2 days old

and what is the EFD thing? Posts: 1,105 EFD: 19,617 Donate Fame: 0
  13. D

skills/abilities?

perfect!!! thank you
  14. D

skills/abilities?

After reading some of these forums, I am curious. If I go minning can I still hunt, if I do, can I only excel at one? Or can I excel at all things I do? As in wepons too, if i use pistols, can i be a master type at that and rifiles?
  15. D

2 days old

I have but nothing to be scammed...... yet :laugh:
Back