Recent content by DyEliot

1. D

24 Hrs of Continuous Repair Skilling Each Week!

Skiller and/or Pilot Hey I would like to be added to list. I can do skilling or Pilot. I have not done much in Piloting other then my own vehicles. If you need any extra Pilot let me know ok. I also have a friend who might want to come, but I will need to ask her.
  2. D

SIG FUND presents - WIN THE LA: CLD's, Guns, Land Areas and much more to be won

About your Post I want to sign up for the Event if its still going. Pls let me know exactly what I need to do :) Thanks Dianna -D- Elliott
  3. D

Selling: Privateer, (U)Thruster & Hangar

Re: to Privateer for sale. Do you still have the Privateer for sale? please let me know either way thank you.
  4. D

Selling: Dante

Dante???? What is a Dante? I have never heard of it before.
  5. D

Buying: Buying/Rent-to-Own a Starfighter or Privateer.

Bump Way Up! Bump!!! :wtg: :yup:
  6. D

Buying: Buying/Rent-to-Own a Starfighter or Privateer.

Hi all I am sure this is prob going to fall of deaf ears but I wanted to put it out there. I want to see about buying/rent-to-own deal with someone who wants to sell their Starfighter or Privateer. I have been really wanting one and I am willing to work a deal so its a win/win for both of us. If...
  7. D

Price Check on Motherships and Land

Can someone tell me how much Motherships and/or Land cost in USD ($) and how to get one or who to talk to? I am really interested but not sure.
  8. D

Selling: Outback Land Area - OLA 64

Re: Selling: Outback Land Area - OLA 64 What does CLD's stand for? Please let me know. I am very interested and if its something I can do I might see about buying the land.
  9. D

Vibrant Sweat (Sweat)

I am looking to see what the going price is for 1K Vibrant Sweat. Also a good place where buys might be for it. Please let me know thanks.
  10. D

Hunter, Healer & Mob Tagger for Rent

If you need some supplies but don't have the time to get them then contact Lily Swift and let me know what you need from hunting. I will let you know if I can get it or not, but rest assured I will do my best to get it. Also you can rent my services for a 2hrs (at a time) for 60PED + Decay &...
  11. D

Buying: Buying space in a Shop, Booth or Shopkeeper

I am looking to buy some space in a shop or booth. I am also willing to lease a Shopkeeper if anyone has one. Please let me know I am a hunter and trader (face to face trader) and want to try a shop or booth now to sell my stuff I get from hunting. Please let me know if anyone has one or can...
  12. D

Selling: Selling Out

I wanted to know how much the Blue Prints for all the Mining, Weapons 1 & 2 and Components 1 & 2 are going for. Please let me know. Thank you
  13. D

First Entry

Today was ok not all that grand but still ok. I plan to develop a blog here with some of my research I plan to be doing here soon. Wish me luck.
  14. D

Question: Need help with Mindforce Chips

Thank you for the help. Do u know how to make Synthetic Mind Essence? If so please let me know. Thanks again for the help.
  15. D

Question: Need help with Mindforce Chips

i wanted to ask how do you use Mindforce chips? I have some but no idea how to use them or anything. please help with this issue. Thank you
Back