Recent content by Dynamic1990

1. D

Would you pay for I skill counter?

it takes 2 minutes on the clock, to manually count my skills, no need to MA to add this shit feature to measure your E-pen , It doesn't help me have better return.
  2. D

Buying: Miner skills

need all miner hp skills, msg me
  3. D

Buying: Miner skills

If you plan to sell some miner skills , i got esi. pm here price
  4. D

Have finally reached the magic number of 10,000

Gratz !! Off topic - I think this your only positive post on PCF I read so far you have only complained.
  5. D

Halloween Mayhem 2014

Fair? even life isn't fair !! Would you prefer the other way around? Nooblets to win prizes and CASH OUT ruin the game? KEEP DEPO and earn it dude.You want to end like these guys winning?? work hard and depo.
  6. D

Question: It hunting on the way out ?

perhaps your suggestion is biased?
  7. D

shared loot info

<removed>They will spawn quad too , haven't expected that right? You go down , he get down , you shoot he shoot. You stay in quad , he regen you lose. 1+1 = 2
  8. D

shared loot info

and do you know what even more funny in this ? When the idiot see you hunt alone, he start shooting at your mob thinking he might get some then you say OK he came, I can't do anything now , I let him this mob and then I place my sleip and move to another far away from the retard and you stop...
  9. D

Why I do so much Arsonistic TEN EVADEEEEE

I think someone need to take a close look at this.It is irritating to evade at least 4/10 shots with arsonistic TEN edition III. Please fix it !
  10. D

Uber: Well, i thought it wasnt all that.

I browse EL daily and everyone hunting 2500hp + mobs and has 1 or 2 hofs in 20 globals , even top hunters , anyway check the latest big ubers/aths, most ore Swedish.
  11. D

Uber: Well, i thought it wasnt all that.

To another Swedish player, no one expected this.5 Hofs in the last EL recent page (out of 20 globals) GZ anyway
  12. lc-300-png

lc-300-png

13. D

Buying: Time to upgrade my armor!

Under these circumstances how much would you consider your armor worth?
  14. D

Buying: Angel(M) , POE, Arso TEN, Tiger

up uppppppppppup
  15. D

Buying: Angel(M) , POE, Arso TEN, Tiger

up up up up
Back