1. E

Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition

Hemliga Arne! :D
  2. E

Buying: Cld

bump it up!
  3. E

Buying: Cld

Buying CLD@1400 ped each. Add me ingame if you wanna sell, my inbox here is full. Cheers!
  4. E

Selling: Cld

I can take the last 7!
  5. E

Selling: Emik Enigma L4 UL with great tirs

20k offered.
  6. E

The great reputation spreading thread

Merry +Repmas everyone :D
  7. E

Question: Is it possible to build a lag free setup?

Thanks for the reply guys! Not gonna upgrade yet, since i have a decent setup. But it's always good to do some research before I start spending monies :)
  8. E

Pretty slick! Up and running yet?
  9. E

Lol, that would be an idea.. Don't you have a pretty mean setup Kimmi? SLI and whutnut?
  10. E

Just curious, Is it possible to build a rig that won't lag at the bigger 50-100 ppl events, like sand king or the arkadian events? Or are the servers lagging anyway, no matter how a badass-computer you have? 100 avatars on radar and 60 fps would be sweet, instead of my 9 fps.
  11. E

Mindark Semi Annual Financials 2013

Now I'm curious to read falling sky-threads from 2005-2006. Anyone have some golden ones?
  12. E

Selling: Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary

What's the offer atm?
  13. E

Selling: Misc Makeup (eye shadow, lip liner, face paint ect)

Have 322 ped of misc makeup items that I want to sell. Give me some offers in a PM or chat me ingame! BO 350 ped /Krimanji Krimey Groening
  14. E

Selling: Tier Components 1-10, Armors, Gunz..

Selling some stuff! Tier Components. I-X. Div Alien loots Ghost, Gremlin, Vigi M Apis Might be selling the shop as well if I get any good offers. Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 2, second shop to the right. heya!
  15. E

Selling: Uber Armors (L)

Bump it up!
Back