Recent content by eclipse

1. eclipse

Question: What equip do I need to profit hunt?

I have to agree I have always said if you have the skill to do so it is better to hunt with no armor choose weapon that best matches mob you are hunting and skill up on weapon do not use amp cause amps and armor or anything that gives you a advantage cuts back on loot use the skill you have to...
  2. eclipse

Question: What equip do I need to profit hunt?

Question: What equip do I need to profit hunt? If you are waiting for Mind Arks money to profit you will be waiting a long time. If you want to profit provide a service everyone needs and charge for it you will profit more off of other players then profiting off of Mind Ark.:wtg:
  3. eclipse

What was your favourite ever loot?

What was your favourite ever loot? Reply to Thread The best so far would be the neoprisn mind implant level 4 to 8
  4. eclipse

Introducing Savek Weaver Tullel

Introducing Savik Weaver Tullel Hey Weaver, I had to laugh at your comment on Clinton and Obama it's a shame grown people can't see the handwriting on the wall. If we dont fight them there we will fight them here but then it's too late. Go get'em President Bush you watch dog you I stand with you!
  5. eclipse

Introducing Savik Weaver Tullel Weaver is a man of integrety instead of just paying me the 360.00 ped or even 400.00 Weaver paid me back 900.00 ped Thank you Weaver I apologize if I cause you any harm I will be willing to speak to anyone for you
  6. eclipse

Introducing Savik Weaver Tullel zombie if you read the whole thread you will see where he has me on ignore can not pm get your facts straight before butting in. :lolup:
  7. eclipse

Introducing Savik Weaver Tullel Thanks weav sorry to defame you here and if you do what you say I will apologise right here on forum and let everyone know you are a man of your word Good to hear from you:yay:
  8. eclipse

Anyone seen Nuvo Nuvo Vision

Sorry for double posting I thought I didnt send it this just shows how serious this is to me I post a support ticket to MA never got a reply
  9. eclipse

Wanted Dead or Alive When I first started playing EU I was asking questions in PA when Nuvo Nuvo Vision ask me if I need some help. I said I sure do he then open mentor box and he told me to accept it he then told me he was now my mentor and I was his deciple. He went on to say how lucky I was...
  10. eclipse

Wanted Dead or Alive When I first started playing EU I was asking questions in PA when Nuvo Nuvo Vision ask me if I need some help. I said I sure do he then open mentor box and he told me to accept it he then told me he was now my mentor and I was his deciple. He went on to say how lucky I was...
  11. eclipse

Mentorship scams - be careful

I think either Oz and nuvo nuvo vision is one in same or he knows of him they all belong to same secret scamers club. But to answer Oz's question I have a real life I make enough money daily that affords me the privilege to play daily so Oz get your fact straight before you speak.
  12. eclipse

Introducing Savik Weaver Tullel Weaver Buddy I am not trying to start trouble here I just wanted to get your attention. Just let me know when you will be on and I will meet you @ PA or Twins. I just want to get this resolved business is business I give you the money in good faith all I ask is...
  13. eclipse

Dont get ripped of by teleporter running "Services"

Dont get ripped off by teleporter running services UPDATE! I talked with Dani a few days ago we apologized and all is cool now. Dani may all your days be filled with globals and HOF'S
  14. eclipse

Introducing Savik Weaver Tullel I did not want to do this I tried to handle it with Weaver man to man but he refusses to corporate. Back in January Weaver was selling society bonds for a project he was doing and he promised payback in 30 days I was suppose to be paid 360.00 ped on 02-05-08...
  15. eclipse

Dont get ripped of by teleporter running "Services"

Dont get ripped off by a teleporter service See arrowpoint or Dani Chilipepper these others agree with me I didnt do anything wrong all I did was provide a service it is up to the person if they want to take it or not you dont have to put others down to try to make yourself look good everyone...
Back