1. E

Mining Loot Been Reduced?????

it all just means that there is an ATH in the shadows
  2. E

Help on non-SIB weapons

elkar and two dynera's... your set
  3. E

effect of attributes on health

not sure about that questor..... you can chip some general skills and see a huge increase in your health... yet no movement in your agility, intel., strength, what not
  4. E

min dmg?

you guys are funny!
  5. E

Borrowing a Resurect chip

ah, thanks
  6. E

Borrowing a Resurect chip

kinda off topic going along with skills... does anyone care to share at what skills they unlocked power cat? if not i understand... but it would be greatly apprciated! :D
  7. E

power catalyst

just found it... sorry
  8. E

power catalyst

would anyone care to post their skills that it took to unlock.. from what i hear wiki is way off.... thx
  9. E

full ghost and 2a's

325 includes plates... i will not be back in world until late today/tonight...
  10. E

new vu glitch

i was out hunting feffoids and maffoids this morning... and was noticing that after killing them there was no loot and no message that said "this creature did nto carry any loot".... is this a glitch or a common problem that i have never experienced?
  11. E

full ghost and 2a's

if 325 is high,.. make me an offer and we can talk
  12. E

Buying Ghost Sets, Male + Female

i can sell you a set of male for +285
  13. E

full ghost and 2a's

if anyone is interested in ghost + 2a armor plates tt+325... right around 465 ped total pm or catch me at twin in game... or i guess respond on here! cheers
  14. E

How to calculate Professional Standing?

p.s. previous bravado was at 323
  15. E

How to calculate Professional Standing?

i have crazy input that may throw all of this off... according to jimmy's latest calc i should be at 3.04036 h/a.... in game on a mk2 i have 3.1 hit ability.. thing is i didnt do any hunting to get it... i chipped bravado... this makes things a little more interesting i do believe here are my...
Back