Recent content by Ed Ward

1. Ed Ward

Entropia Universe Release 12.1.4 Available

send me a mail when RT estate bugs are fixed, so i can log in again, tyvm
  2. Ed Ward

Servers Are Down

estates bugs on RT not fixed, i checked. So am returning to another online game. Cheers!
  3. Ed Ward

Servers Are Down

I doubt they will fix estate bugs on RT :(
  4. Ed Ward

Selling: Quad unL and Marber Tango

Because without beeing closed, i'll connect from time to time, which is not what I want. I want noone beeing able to continue harrassment, I want my experience in EU free of trolls. Consider this as a bump to 711
  5. Ed Ward

Ya, this a bye bye, still waiting for account closure
  6. Ed Ward

Last hours to get a chance to get in touch with me, I asked 711 to close my pcf account.
  7. Ed Ward

The Speed of light might not be the speed limit...

Wondering myself, am I right if I bring this: in one of the early articles on the subject, it was said there were a difference of 20 cm in the experience. So 20 cm at the speed of light, how long does it take? 0.2/300000000=6.67x 10e-10 or 0.67 nano sec, that does not fit with the 60 nano...
  8. Ed Ward

TT any non-EU items

Personnaly, I already TT a lots of items that I loot, market is not as much developped on rt to sell everything at auction. Hearing from strangers i never heard about that I have to go back to RT, I will probably TT all and never bring rare stuff on caly from now on. So your idea in this thread...
  9. Ed Ward

I've read it Stave, I don't know what to say... After reading first publicaton from your link, seems neutrinos should have had less eV in Italy, but 'if blablabla faster etc' which was thought impossible, what other thing will be found to explain the speed? At that point anything considered...
  10. Ed Ward

Interesting but like someone responded in the link you provided, Jimmy, this explanation claiming relativity has been forgotten in the reference frame is totally wrong, nothing implying relativity here. copy/paste of a comment: Second, not just that but that explanation has nothing to do with...
  11. Ed Ward

Achievement: I'm no longer a diciple!!

now you're graduated, time for noob trainings :laugh: (will never end hehe)
  12. Ed Ward

Teaser: Mount Hephastos!

to me, it looks like a tsk tsk landed without his arrows
  13. Ed Ward

wtf cap

hey dude, ask Narfi, he has it if am right
  14. Ed Ward

Secret Event on Rocktropia

bump, 2 days left to register. Event designed for new/modest players, armor is disabled so people won't hunt the dragons that are on the LA.
  15. Ed Ward

Server Downtime for Release

panic update for estate bugs :laugh:
Back