1. Eddie

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Register Eddie Eddie Yuen
  2. Eddie

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Eddie Eddie Yuen
  3. Eddie

Buying: Ranked Scorpion

Looking to get a Ranked Scorpion or similar. Please PM your price, current and remaining tiers.
  4. Eddie

Info: Project going insane on CP (Insane test)

Would be interesting to see a rough average of cost per mob kill on the P5A and the Apis, just an idea if u really want to go insane :D
  5. Eddie

Chinese players

hence sweat farming is not worth the time and resources.
  6. Eddie

Chinese players

sweat msg too short
  7. Eddie

Chinese players

non-depo and low/avg. depo player already have a hard time advancing, very very slow but possible. 100 million players aren't joining to sweat cos if the ratio between time spent sweating and reward is better than other games I think we would see way more farmers ingame.
  8. Eddie

Chinese players

I play in the current universe; not saying i am rich but PE is an expensive game compared to local prices. Sure there are free stuff that can be done but the fun stuff need to be paid for. I knw non-depo players that have decent skills and gear ingame so it is still very possible to encounter...
  9. Eddie

Asians????

Chinese, Hong Kong. Very lonely playing PE here...
  10. Eddie

Notebook dies when playing EU

exceeded crit. temp = auto shutdown pe puts older laptops under a lot of stress. i use a laptop cooler on mine to help lower temps.
  11. Eddie

Mobs that drop foot armour

i can confirm that ;)
  12. Eddie

Removal of 'Finds' section from inventory

I miss it too... seems like MA doesnt want you to keep track of loot.
  13. Eddie

Content List VU 9.0

Currently only have 650000 "registered" accounts according to the front page of EU's site. So I guess their solution to handling anywhere close to 1 million CONCURRENT users is to upgrade their servers 2pecs at a time, at our cost!
  14. Eddie

Win 500 PEDs guessing the final price of Hangar No.3

123456 ped
  15. Eddie

When did you first loot your ________ (uber weapon)

MA doesn't love me too...well join the club everyone. I think the balancing manager defines rare the same as the chance of winning the lottery IRL.
Back