Recent content by ElaEla

1. E

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

''''''MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update.'''' what is that? what is thaaaaat? wtf that mean? whyyyyyy? so, what exactly we can do now? anybody know?
  2. E

yes i have the same shit, wtf that means? reinstal everything?:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  3. E

same, cant work, probably will take like 2 weeks of my free time to work this and a huge amount of patience. I have just a small question, who is the brain behind this ''super inteligent upgrade''. :eyecrazy: i miss a dll, try to reinstall the program....are you fucking kidden me? jesus man...
  4. E

HoF: finally something better

very nice :):dunce:
  5. E

Dumbest thing you have heard in EU

''sooner or later god will give me a hof or ath, i,m sure of that'':yay:
  6. E

CDF Priority Alert Update

so..where exactly is solfaris crafter? i checked solfais crater and nothing there!..it is another spawn..and more exactly...solfaris crater exist?..or is same with solfais crater? becouse at solfais..is nothing there ty so..where exactly is this spawm? 'Solfaris Crater (Shared Loot) Big...
  7. E

Selling: Rextulum Venom Sample

you have all your horses in the stable? :yay::yay::yay:
  8. E

Info: Abuse

i know Greuceanu is a very old player and head of Roua soc. Many people respect this guy. He dont need to have 12k?..so all trades are now dangerous? where this game will go then if all the trades are posible frauds? i\m sure MA will give janis account free if is not a real problem involved. We...
  9. E

Didnt ma say they had over a million accounts or so?

300k accounts to be online at least few times in the last 2 years,,i think is very very very good..even better then i aspected. Tou art 5.4 say that every account after 2 years of inactivity the account is considered abandoned and will be terminated. so..in my eyes its much better then i...
  10. E

You guys are killing the game.

whining every day in your life is not a solution ..you should take something in your hands other then your dick..and fight or just live:wise:.GL! and if you want money for no work or for free..is not the place. You can choose a church!
  11. E

Apology to the Public

you should be a priest mate:scratch2:..at least at this young age:P. After some years will go back to violent piracy:smoke:
  12. E

Locked accounts

strongly agree
  13. E

Locked accounts

this thread is bad for the game and for the locked and unlocked people...and we can't judge anybody. I believe we should shut up and wait what MA will say becouse we dont know details. For me this seems to be 100% like a witch hunt during the Inquisition times.....if you are quilty in our...
  14. E

Question: Account locked!!!

:(:(:(:(i hope you guys get unlocked soon
  15. E

Question: Account locked!!!

post here if your account is locked i heard two or three guys are locked atm..due to an 'ongoing internal exploit investigation'
Back