Recent content by Elmar

1. E

How was loot affected after CND was sold?

Before... Loot wasnt bigger, because ATH list top was about 3k ped, but little loot was better-often. 100ped give long time to play and trading was better, because not market value index, who made hard work to learn auctions-deposited peds last much longer. This was good old time.
  2. E

Spamming globals on CND?

My only bigger run in CND was about 250 bombs and it finished with 0 or 1 hit and this was some little one. I was broken and returned to Eudoria, gather my last peds and buyed 10 bombs and 15 probes. Near pvp 2 i hit 6k melchi. This happened some years ago, after what not over 300 ped global...
  3. E

Unarmed Combat

When i was first day in EU, then i tried to hit mobs with my hands, like fist in Doom- of course nothing happened.
  4. E

Question: PVP change proposal

i make proposal to turn all aerea to pvp zone and only around cityes and outposts are safe zone:). Its more real. And hardcore pkrs are aviable to loot everywhere like renegades.
  5. E

Make mining bombs lethal ?

lethal bombs If we old days had wisdom get out from damage area, then i think todays noobs not more stupid. With this lethal bombs come back game: "Blow noob up!" Older says to noob stay there, dont move, i give You some pecs and same time he droped bomb and blow noob up. Some find this game...
  6. E

--24 for charity--

I donate some EFD to carry this good idea.
  7. E

Happy Birthday aka Palju Õnne Rainer! =)

Õnnitlused! Palju õnne!
  8. E

Mining patience..

Droping Two cases from my mining. I think my profession is hunting, if someone asks who you are im answering hunter. Sometimes i take 20 bombs and 40 probes an drop them randomly and when gain some skills, then drop bombs around too. Maybe somewhere bigger depo. For me mining with hundreds...
  9. E

Win A Pair Artrox/Hoggolo Figurines(IRL) Right here on EF

13 is my number
  10. E

Sentinel Female Set After VU - Amazing

Senitel looks good, because it looks like armor. Other armors sucks. We are like band of moto men. They looks like bike costumes. Where our bikes MA?
  11. E

How to show you dislike VU 9.0

Answer Tsitate:"If i remember wrong, then its good anyway because then we need more crafters who make clothes and its make market bigger. Maybe MA make too short step make clothes only decaying. Better was then they are limited now and dropped to tt then they broken." As You see at tsitate, i...
  12. E

How to show you dislike VU 9.0

Vu Hi My name is Elmar and im EU fan too. In my opinion is good, when people have their principes and not afraid act like they feel. Its big step to cash out and never return here. But i think this VU not worse then other were. 2 pec decay per change clothes. What problem in this? As we all...
  13. E

Melee Hunters! Join!

Melee I m swordman too, i finished my disciple status with longblades. Skill are over 4k. I love LB, but same amount of money lasts longer with rifle :( I think maybe we not need amps, but LB skills can be joined with mindforce, allows to do some high damage combos, what make swordhunt more...
  14. E

Current Melee Situation, problems of melee

Melee I think, what maybe MA should join mindforce and melee combat. Example hunter with focus charge can sometimes do some special damage what littlebit rise eco level of melee. After edit: Maybe can make new mindforce skill - battle meditation or something what gonna increase success have...
  15. E

PhysX engine patch

Pach After this pach some myfriends and i cant log in and if can then not can use stores or terminals. Hope what MA repair this pach-bug
Back