Recent content by Elmurfud

1. E

Would you Hunt/Mine on a 90% fixed return Planet/Land?

Where do you people come up with these retarded ideas???? It's not enough you can barely break even with the current returns,you want to lower them???Holy fuck,because of brilliant people like you we have loot 2.0 in the first place,because they bitched on forum about how no one should be...
  2. E

The loot 2.0 return, risk/reward and whole economy thing topic

Before globals and hofs brought excitement because it ment you were profitable...now I have runs with global or globals which still end up as a tt loss...so for me globals are just some pretty lights to give you the illusion you're winning and give you hope to carry on clicking. Just like slots...
  3. E

FYI: How To Loot Rings - Code Has Been CRACKED!

This must be the stupidest thread on pfc to date... Didn't you have anything else to do at the time you wrote it? :scratch2: Alot of "useful" info like this for players lately on pfc and some still wander why people don't join or stick around to much in EU.
  4. E

Question: 350% Higher Withdrawal Fees Than Posted on Website?

I bet it's from chase bank's side..those end of the year CEO bonuses needs to be paid :rolleyes:
  5. E

Unable to hit mob

Can you please delete this one,it seems for some reason 2 threads were open 1 min appart...maybe lag from WiFi network...
  6. E

Unable to hit mob

Happened to me Fri,Sat and Sund at Argos near twin (scout-guardian) and 2 weeks ago on Allo at Rogue Plains. What happens is if I use rifle I get 1-3 shots then can't shoot anymore and the mob comes to me and I can't do anything while I get damage from it..if I use my sword,it happens when I get...
  7. E

Unable to hit mob

I get close to the mob and can't hit it,I just hug the mob or spin around him like a yo-yo,sometimes can't ever run away from the mob or jump in my quad to escape,like I'm glued to it.While I can't do anything the mob keeps hitting me without a problem. :mad: So far noticed this with Argos and...
  8. E

Unable to hit mob

I get close to the mob and can't hit it,I just hug the mob ar spin around him like a yo-yo,sometimes can't ever run away from the mob or jump in my quad to escape,like I'm glued to it.While I can't do anything the mobs keeps hitting me without a problem. :mad: So far noticed this with Argos and...
  9. E

Open letter to CEO

I want a working economy first,not this 80% of stuff with max 103% mu due to lack of demand..and that brings me to the fix the crafting part.Most of the BP's are so useless that ofc the maths for them have no my. Please hire an economist for 1 year to sort out this mess of an economy....
  10. E

Game system is broken.

Crafting in general is an other story Alukat..I know it needs alot of improvement...I was just talking about EP gambling,which is not crafting to start with imho
  11. E

Game system is broken.

Love this,I hope it will happen always to people gambling on EP bp's...how about you start crafting and contribute to the economy? Crafting = stuff you can sell to players ... Gambling = EP clicking Every time the gamblers cry on pfc I get a worm fuzzy fealing :dunce:
  12. E

Suggestion: Stop the skill devaluation

People give away skills because they aren't worth much,they are not in demand so they risk of paying for ESI and getting stuck with the chip. There are to many reasons why skills MU are the way they are so I won't bother listing them because most people should know the reasons anyway.
  13. E

Suggestion: Stop the skill devaluation

The MU of skills reflect how important they are in today's Entropia....
  14. E

Starting to Believe in the New Weapons (FEN)

Spawn,what I am saying is not for him to start hunting very per say..what I am saying is 200£/month bankroll is not enough for Caperon and Aurli I do remember at some point someone posted here that he had a bad swing of 5k atroxes..
  15. E

Starting to Believe in the New Weapons (FEN)

You are so wrong mate.. bankroll management is even more important in loot 2.0 then it was before... If you don't believe me I challenge you to a test..next time you have 2k peds go and hunt Bery Young's with an ozpyn Chon+a101 or bukin's spare rifle adjusted+a101,don't convert shrapnel until...
Back