Recent content by Emerald

1. Emerald

Client Update Issue

Cant Update An Update So I got the same message all of you got, but then my antivirus went off. It flagged all the entropia update exe . So for what it is worth. MA YOU HAVE A VIRUS LOL
  2. Emerald

Crashes after someone dying in radar

Fixed! Oh thank goodness. I can go back to my favorite entertainment: Loading up a helicopter full of newbs, flying up high, leaving the ship, picking it up and watching all of the newbs go splat. :eyecrazy:
  3. Emerald

Players standing in line at oil field

How it started I am not sure of who started the line at the newb rig, but it is often enforced by higher level players. I could name names, but the other enforcers may want to stay annoymous. But I will just say that if I am in the mood, I enforce the line. But never again. I think getting...
  4. Emerald

FYI: Pvp Art for the day

This is all I have to say: Flamers: KISS MY PIXIE :yay::yay::yay:
  5. Emerald

Bjorn said, sit down emote will come in early 2013. Lets vote...

Lmao Menance, As far as the sit down glitch, I think they were more worried about a couple of other avatars and that glitch. I am sure they know who they are and will laugh when they read this. l
  6. Emerald

VU 12.10 bugs

Solution to being stuck inside something Here is an easy way to beat that bug. Spawn any vehicle and operate it. I have got out of many an avatar eating rock that way.
  7. Emerald

Dangerous explorations

Fear of Leaving Actually I was terrified. Thank goodness, my inventory did not disappear. I did however recall a vehicle while swimming in the glitch ocean and really am wondering where that will end up.
  8. Emerald

Dangerous explorations

So last night, my newly graduated disciple and I went to visit Gateway. We had decided to kill one of every type of mob on Calypso and needed to make sure that we had killed all the Gateway mob. Entropedia listed a mob, highland longtooth, and we couldn't find one anywhere. So we intensified the...
  9. Emerald

PvP Gentlemen Rules of Conduct

A different perspective I also find flaming very annoying and rude. I am appalled when I see people repair and then flame a vehicle or afk avatar over and over. But I also understand its use as a tactic. When faced with an opponent with superior armor, it is a way to get them to remove the...
  10. Emerald

Deposit problems

A Decent Gesture I am glad you made an exception for this case. A lot of bounced checks can be a real horror to straighten out and very expensive. Letting him know clearly what happened on MA's end will probably help the guy get thru the mess quicker.
  11. Emerald

Mobs ignoring me...?

Delayed out of sync bug I have logged in and played just fine. I go thru a teleporter and when I arrive, no TP to be seen. The scenery is all appropriate for the destination, but no tp, no outhouse(service center) or any other interactive thing. So then I think, oh my this could be fun in pvp...
  12. Emerald

EU for kids, ask momy Xing what is EU.

Let me clarify OK, I want to prove that Xing does not use google translate. I plugged in weivs (views in xing speak) and nothing comes out. Now just to make sure, i used several other translate programs. Still nothing but gobblegook back. So in sadness, I must conclude that Xing speak does not...
  13. Emerald

Mob Trains - Opinions wanted!

Attempted I tried it. Very big repair bill on vehicle or armor with just 6 of the pests. The biggest problem though for them is finding a decent path to an interesting destination. LOL
  14. Emerald

Fun with fungus I have been wondering how much trouble a fungoid train would bring on to peeps. Not that many of us use much acid protection. The graphics for an incoming mob train of bouncing fungoid would be hysterical.
  15. Emerald

Wins an award You win an award for the funniest concept so far and for thinking outside the box. :yay::yay::yay:
Back