Recent content by enda

1. E

PC: EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified

True, but you can only give an opinion on the current value, not what it may be when the economy irl is fixed. And, i dont buy the "this item was 300k" argument. This item was +3000ped once, it was +90,000ped five years ago. People banked on cryengine bringing lots of new players in, it didnt...
  2. E

In the history of price check threads I have never known of an owner say his/her item is worth less than the current market value. These threads of uber items are usually choca with owners opinion; which, in the past few years, have always proved wrong - now that is a fact. EMW, I have not...
  3. E

Sry, I thought I posted my rationale in the above post, the RL economy is in a far worse position now than when starman sold his. Plus, I dont see many new players pumping large sums into the game. Generally it's old school players buying items they think are a bargain, until a few months pass...
  4. E

I'd say 90k as well. My impression is that the ingame demand for uber guns has slowed since Princess paid 115k for Starman's. RL economy looks a lot more volatile compared to 3 months ago. Plus, I think someone will come along and prove for certain that economy does not equal more tt return...
  5. E

Selling: Modified Isis LR53

Sorry for going offtopic and gz on selling a nice gun. In response, I assume people have paid more for eco guns because it was generally believed they produced more tt loot, inspite of the fact it has never been proven. Nearly everyone in EU accepts data from secondary sources (me included)...
  6. E

Selling: Modified Isis LR53

The only problem is quite a few tests indicate that eco does not mean more loot, just better avg returns in the short term..
  7. E

Selling: Marber Tango

True. If memory serves me right it was in the region of 62k. Atami and the auction winner bidding it out. Alongside LG there was the newly build pvp4, which people were loving and the tango afforded alot of love.
  8. E

Loot related to the cost of the kill - Eco goess out of the window!

Fair enough ermik. I think what has mudded the waters is that most guns have a very similar economy, so a damage dealt and cost per kill loot algo produce very similar results.
  9. E

You are basically regurgitating Mikeemooo's theory, and giving no credit in the process. Mike's work was based on popfuzz's post, which he had the good grace to acknowledge. Before you read Mike's thread you were making similar bold "know it all" statements, but, which, were at complete odds...
  10. E

I think the avatar girtsn, who has high skills and imk2, said he reguarly lost ped month on month, it would seem improbable on a dmg/pec damage dealt loot algo, I think loot related to cost to kill makes more sense.
  11. E

Selling: Very Rare MF chip.... "Powerful Nerve Blast"

ty for the info, i knew the uses/minute were maxed later but wasnt sure exactly when, I thought 37.
  12. E

Selling: Very Rare MF chip.... "Powerful Nerve Blast"

Level 11 to use, level 34 to max it.
  13. E

Selling: Selling: UL level 3 amp 39k - IMK2 T1.9 99K!

99k BO for imk2 at 1.9, seems a fair price, hope it finds a good home.
  14. E

Mulder`s hunting log

intriguing thread, keep it up :wtg:
Back