Recent content by Endi

1. Endi

I rarely log in. When I do, it's usually robot events at Fort Lahar or Medusa.

I rarely log in. When I do, it's usually robot events at Fort Lahar or Medusa.
  2. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

Well played. Smooth. Very smooth.
  3. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

Another well done avatar redo -- even with a slightly sad, pensive look.
  4. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

Very cute! Beware that scary stalker looking guy behind you!
  5. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

Definitely getting better each time. Well done, Ido!
  6. Endi

dynera BiG ATH

"ABOUT TIME" :D Uba Gratz!
  7. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

Wowsers. Very well done!
  8. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

That mask looks spectacular. Very nice job, all around, with the hair colors, eyes, and face, too. Of which "they" do you speak, Nor Alien? ;)
  9. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

Double kudos, to you Viperstrike and to Jaywalker for good jobs.
  10. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

Agreed. Love the new hair colors and the avatar chamber's "new" hair color mixing controls. Tho, I can't not point out that downward pointing arrow, in pink. After all, it's not suggestive.
  11. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

Yes, amazing tan lines. How did sunshine hit your solar plexus and miss everything around it?
  12. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

Another excellent job. That pose with the sword is killer. The orange highlights captured my eyes straightaway.
  13. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

Very well done! Oddly, the new you closely resembles my first girlfriend.
  14. Endi

New Avatar Pics!

<3 Purple eyes! ;) Looking good, so far. Definitely get a different vibe with the change in hair styles. Plea for when you add your revision pics: please wear something other than a black-on-black long sleeved shirt.
  15. NEDification 14.1 : Sunset on Memorial Island

NEDification 14.1 : Sunset on Memorial Island

Namir Endi Daquarii Avatar portrait 14.1 with purplier eyes. Posed during sunset at Memorial Island
Back