Recent content by English Stephen

1. English Stephen

Used to mine only - gave hunting a go. Glad I did. 1 month of smashing hunting results

Hey, As in the title, used to mine exclusively, maybe hunt some combibos or cornacudas with the Z12 but I decided to give hunting my full attention. Here is 1 month's of my hunting globals: So yeah, pretty happy with the results. Might carry on hunting :D
  2. English Stephen

Project Entropia OST 2003 - 2006

Yeah the game just doesn't hit the same anymore, back then it truly felt like a strange new world - the colours and everything, even sometimes the water was pink. And the geography could be crazy too. Really was a special time to play.
  3. English Stephen

Project Entropia OST 2003 - 2006

Found this on YT, not heard it for years. Enjoy:
  4. English Stephen

Info: I wanted to come back but my account is gone after 3 months.

For the record, my account was inactive between 2009 and mid 2019 and they reactivated my account with all its skills and everything so....
  5. English Stephen

What if PED was a cryptocurrency?

We covered that, see post 4, 5 and 6.
  6. English Stephen

I'd also argue the associated fees in and out of the ecosystem undermine the peg massively.
  7. English Stephen

Isn't it technically already a stable coin given MA have pegged it at $1 to 10PED? The only difference is that the peg is guaranteed only by MA
  8. English Stephen

THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT EXPERIMENT, I am not advocating for this - I would not support this personally - but I am wondering what other people think. I wouldn't outright rule it out, but I think it would be too risky and eventually destabilise the game economy beyond repair though some say it...
  9. English Stephen

Project Entropia

Those were the days.....
  10. English Stephen

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

This is the outfit btw - obviously it looked completely different before the cryengine update, but I still think it came out pretty awesome.
  11. English Stephen

SELLING - FULL VIGI (M),Zero Legend Lava Boxers (M), Renegade Fashion Misma Shirt (M)

Yo can I call this in, I still have them
  12. English Stephen

Does MA make their accounts public?

Hey all, Just wondering does MA publish any info on their financial status as a company? I'm not based in Sweden so not sure where I would find any of this info if it were published. In the UK it would be companies house which has the yearly accounts of every public company, not sure if that's...
  13. English Stephen

What is currently broken; what is fixed?

Literally the entire economy - Markups on hunting and mining loots make most of it TT food unless you have a ridiculous volume of it.
Back