Recent content by entropian12

1. E

Selling: Christmas Ring 2015

Selling [Christmas Ring 2015] under MU. PM your offer.
  2. E

Extreme Mode - Play in extreme mode

Since you "have created" a new ava, which means multi account, which is completely forbiden, I will grab popcorn to see if this new "Extreme Mode" results in a extreme ban. :cool: Joking.
  3. E

[Arkadia Underground Deed] drop price ?

Seems like new Arkadia Underground missions will be released in the new VU, so peice will keep increasing! :yay:
  4. E

I sold all my 500 AUD today at 70 peds. I saw big bulks (3600 and 980 AUD) sold at 69 PED/each today.
  5. E

I started buying at 50, now Im selling at 72-76. congratz, not everyone has the opoortunity to buy from mentally-challenged people.
  6. E

People offering shitty prices for AUD, and when you reject the offer they tell you "price is collapsing". Nice to see these nabs are idiot enough to buy a thing which is "keenly losing its price". HAHAHAHAHAHA F*CK DA NABS.:yay:
  7. E

You are overestimating CLD payout while underestimating AUD's. Cool.:yup:
  8. E

Same thoughts here, but with no so many AUD :)
  9. E

Question: Arkadia Underground: On average 25% more return

So no clue at all, not in favour, not against this theory?
  10. E

Is MA actively undermining CLD returns?

Be happy, Buy AUD.
  11. E

Arkadia Underground Deeds (AUDs) Officially Sold Out!

For sure. It has been proven to be a profitable way for MA and PP to get cash, and a way to diminish depos for entropians. It is also a esy to be more commites with the development of Entropia Universe and the attraction of new players.
  12. E

CLD vs AUD: A comparison

Already 184.1k AUD traded since the beginning. Any guess how many left in webshop taking into account that some of the 184.1k have been reselled several times?
  13. E

Question: CLD Price and Payout Drop

Easy, move to AUD.
  14. E

Question: CLD Price and Payout Drop

First, 4-5 pecs/deed was abnormal, now 4-5 pecs is normal. Dear CLD owners, I know you are shitting on your pants, but I wish you the best. Please do the same for us, AUD holders. Regards:wtg:
  15. E

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

People already trading CLD at 1450 Peds. Hopefylly I moved from CLD to AUD two weeks ago.
Back