Recent content by epx13

1. epx13

Pictures from Montreal Arcadia2008 + daily updates

I rate my I have met a professor of psychology financial University of Montreal, which found that Entropia would be a good subject of study on the future implementation of Internet versus games I have also talked about history of the game since and my personal story on the withdrawal through...
  2. epx13

any one see the link for the tv raporting for arcadia ? i seach but on dont see :(
  3. epx13

Some words just to say thank you to a MA we have chosen, it was really the perfect team for Montreal, :wtg: I enjoy super spent four days with you, we all had a good complicity, the language has not been an obstacle for many fun and I enjoyed playing with DENDRI it would now find a way to...
  4. epx13

Call for Ambassadors, Montreal Canada, Arcadia Festival, Nov. 7-9, 2008

I am also the Ambassador :) is cool vais voir mon ti Bernz: ;)
  5. epx13

artis picture :) in the tread is take artis pic what is this . sorry i don t realy speak...

artis picture :) in the tread is take artis pic what is this . sorry i don t realy speak englis am frech from quebec
  6. epx13

Dejay dj Jaguar

i don t see the link for artis :(
  7. epx13

Is overlap good or bad?

1) I translated with Google:) 2) you can try every way possible, but keep in mind that MA has the last word to say:) or you have no chance 3) instead of counting the 54 meter 65 meter tested my quote it works more 4) if you find lyst belkar exp or small or medium calculated every 20 seconds...
  8. epx13

Where are you from?

:) canada Province of Québec :wtg:
  9. epx13

Selling HL6 ( not L )

THX to all customer the gun is now sell post is now close
  10. epx13

Selling HL6 ( not L )

update :) 2 good offer for now
  11. epx13

Selling HL6 ( not L )

Hello everyone I sell gun HL6 (not L) See the link to the Specifications Http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=459 The price of TT is 5k If you are interested please MP me for the price(Please only serious people) p.s. am not the reseller I sell for my cherie ;)...
  12. epx13

Feffoid

what is the possition to see this animal please ?
  13. epx13

WoF Team Cuba !!

Salut :) > epox epx13 13 >soc : Athalantes.Org :) >team cuba support ( ''si il y a de la place encore'' ) >Captain of Choice: lodi >This is my first WoF >support team for me lvl 41 handgun 132 hp only one probleme am from Quebec canada is not same hours to you ... 6...
  14. epx13

Win 1000 Ped!

1454 ped oa 101 little break after hunting oops sorry
Back