Recent content by Erastothenes

1. Erastothenes

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

Angel all shining white was VERY nice. "If it works, don't fix it"
  2. Erastothenes

New Angel

Brilliant. Imagine if you bought a rather nice car some years back. Expensive. Then, at some point, car company comes back and lets you know; We changed the design on that motor. Same specs, but we messed a bit with the color. And the overall design. It's in the contract you see, you have to...
  3. Erastothenes

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Main chat window - I can not read half the chat half the time, and windows needs mouseover to see tab highlight - Make an option to keep main chat "active", in the way that it always has background - I'l miss a lot less in chats
  4. Erastothenes

Scrollbars - Scrollbars are very "thin" - Make them a little wider - Much easier to use that way
  5. Erastothenes

Readability - Very small grey text on grey or dark background - I have a major problem reading this - Make text larger and with better contrast
  6. Erastothenes

Icon Buttons - Clumsy with the icon bar - Make it possible to make Icon Buttons for equip, use etc, and place icons at will on the screen - Because it's a major bother with that small bar
  7. Erastothenes

Handling abandoned in-game items

I would very much like a last will, legal, to be an option. Seen debacles when someone passes.
  8. Erastothenes

Selling: Tamer Intimidation Horns

bump
  9. Erastothenes

Selling: Tamer Intimidation Horns

Selling Horns (M) SB: 150 PED (1250%) BO 200 PED Increased Creature Dominance 5% PM me ingame - John Erastothenes Bluetail .
  10. Erastothenes

Tamer- Yog Horror

A Tamer Horn might help: good luck!
  11. Tamer Horns.JPG

Tamer Horns.JPG

Increased Creature Domination by 5%
  12. Erastothenes

Selling: EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted

WTS EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted T 4.99, tier rate 157 / 200 Bid 4350, BO 4500 - it's on Cal auction.
  13. Erastothenes

Entropia Universe 17.23.0 Release Notes

"It is now possible to TT some untradeable items from starter packs and strongboxes" Grand. Why bound and none-tradeable in the first place... in a "real-world economy"... Might that have something to do with MA revenue goals? Nahhhhhh
  14. Erastothenes

Selling: Omegaton A104

sold
Back