Recent content by ermik

1. ermik

Avatar mass-creation for huge advantage. Action?

Correct, you withdraw money that someone else deposited.
  2. ermik

Markup is still a transaction between players, MA dont loose 7$ per free item they give away, thats my point. You started ranting about something else.
  3. ermik

The company does not gift 7$ , they gift 0. Markup is a transaction between players.
  4. ermik

Loot tracker - Entropia Tally

Yes! That function would do it for me. :)
  5. ermik

Loot tracker - Entropia Tally

Idea for a function (if not already there). Id like to parse logs through this app ”offline”. Is that possible? Example: I play normally, but when i want to grab statistics i paste the log into a VM and run the app in there, isolated. Possible? cheers ermik
  6. ermik

How expensive is this Mayhem for you?

whats the eff on ranked +106 ?
  7. ermik

Nothing wrong with that if your budget wont allow for "the long game" if you know what i mean. Works for me, on my level.
  8. ermik

The problem is mindset. I've been cycling the same 3k ped bankroll since February 2021. Using UL gear @ 60 eff. (gear value total below 5k ped) If you just want to play and have fun gambling, dont bother reading more, this game is designed to be fed by people like you. If not, keep reading...
  9. ermik

Question: MA do you need to patch? #zeroday

Yes, we sure are on top of it. But given the number of implementations its hard to get the full picture if you look worldwide. Locally, sure handling your own enviroment is a doable task, and no normal sysadm would let their servers connect to the Internet unmanaged [/IRONY]
  10. ermik

Jeez, ever heard of an example, hence the "stuff like" ? Have poc's myself with jndi ldapserver ending up with a reverse shell vs ubuntu, so its a nasty little bugger. And if most instances are sandboxed like you say, why are SOC's all over it worldwide?
  11. ermik

Well, all it takes is that one tiny piece of critical backend infrastructure does. You can say for sure there isnt a log4j module somewhere along the path your text input to chat takes throughout the backend systems?
  12. ermik

Saw noone else was talking about it so… MA, have you taken measures to avoid stuff like : ${jndi:ldap://127.0.0.1/addmodfaptomyavatar.py} beeing written in ingame chat? #log4j. #CVE-2021-44228 cheers
  13. ermik

Selling: Salafa Laser Sight MK1 (L) | 5% Crit Damage Increase

the buff is 5% added damage IF you crit, its not 5% increased chance of crit......
Back